Spring Street KinderCare
The teachers at South Elgin KinderCare are passionate about providing quality education for all children in their care.
We strive for excellence through continuing education through professional development days and monthly staff trainings.
Stop by and visit our center and see our outstanding educators.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to the South Elgin KinderCare. As you begin the journey of finding a quality early childhood program, we would like to extend a hand to you in helping your family make the best choice. As a NAEYC (National Association for the Education of Young Children) accredited center, we strive to meet the highest standard in early care and education. We employ and support teachers who have the educational qualifications, knowledge and professional commitment necessary to promote children's learning and development. They do so through implementation of a curriculum that fosters all areas: cognitive, emotional, language, physical and social development. It is our top priority to establish relationships and use the resources of our community and our families so that we can achieve the goals we have in mind for our children. You and your child or children are welcome to come meet our teachers, and explore the classroom and the curriculum for yourselves. We look forward to your visit!
- At KinderCare, the safety of our children and the confidence of our parents are points of pride. From daily sign-in to strict parent / guardian identification and single keypad access, we maintain a rigorous standard for safety. Plus our daily cleanliness and maintenance schedules leave nothing at all to chance. In addition to being first aid and CPR certified, our staff receives ongoing training and development throughout the year.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:15 AM to 6:15 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: American_sign_langugage, Hindi, Spanish
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Endorse Spring Street KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
School Security: It Could Never Happen Here Or Could It?
School shootings and other emergency situations won't happen in your school, right? Who knows! Better to put in place the steps necessary to protect the school community than to be caught unprepared.
Parents' FAQs About Private School
You have dozens of reasons why you think a private school is a good option for your child. But you also have some concerns. We address those here.
June 02, 2022Questions! Questions! Questions!
If you are beginning to think about sending your child to private school, you probably have a lot of questions. Here are some answers to your more common questions.