The teachers at South Elgin KinderCare are passionate about providing quality education for all children in their care.
We strive for excellence through continuing education through professional development days and monthly staff trainings.
Stop by and visit our center and see our outstanding educators.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to the South Elgin KinderCare. As you begin the journey of finding a quality early childhood program, we would like to extend a hand to you in helping your family make the best choice. As a NAEYC (National Association for the Education of Young Children) accredited center, we strive to meet the highest standard in early care and education. We employ and support teachers who have the educational qualifications, knowledge and professional commitment necessary to promote children’s learning and development. They do so through implementation of a curriculum that fosters all areas: cognitive, emotional, language, physical and social development. It is our top priority to establish relationships and use the resources of our community and our families so that we can achieve the goals we have in mind for our children. You and your child or children are welcome to come meet our teachers, and explore the classroom and the curriculum for yourselves. We look forward to your visit!
- At KinderCare, the safety of our children and the confidence of our parents are points of pride. From daily sign-in to strict parent / guardian identification and single keypad access, we maintain a rigorous standard for safety. Plus our daily cleanliness and maintenance schedules leave nothing at all to chance. In addition to being first aid and CPR certified, our staff receives ongoing training and development throughout the year.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:15 AM to 6:15 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: American_sign_langugage, Hindi, Spanish
- Accreditations: NAEYC
- Enrollment: Min Age - 6 Weeks, Max Age - 12 Year-Olds
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Spring Street KinderCare?
The application deadline for Spring Street KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Spring Street KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Secrets to Becoming a Great School
Discover the essential ingredients that drive academic success and cultivate a thriving school community.
Keep track of application deadlines as well as all the other aspects of choosing a school.
Making Social Media Work for Your School
An introduction to using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to promote your school.