South Street KinderCare
I truly feel I have the BEST teachers anywhere. They are caring, professional, loving, nurturing, extremely energetic and funny.
Because they are so alike, we have become a little family and each of us really enjoy coming to work everyday.
The children are the reason we are all here and the teachers do all they can to implement our curriculum and everyday learning into a really fun and inviting atmosphere where any child will thrive and want to be.
Whether a tour, a newly enrolled family or families who have been here for years, you will immediately and always feel welcome as a part of the family.
Come by and meet the staff, and I know you will agree.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Enrollment: 9 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 49%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to Anaheim KinderCare. We are very excited to meet with you and your family. We believe in developing the whole child with an emphasis on assisting your child's growth with their social, emotional, cognitive and physical development. Our experts designed our classrooms, and every activity and lesson, to help prepare your child for success in school and beyond. We strive to be an extension of your home and offer daily discussion of how your child's day was and specifics of what they enjoyed that day. Our staff will provide a safe, secure and loving environment in which your child can begin a life long love of learning. The Teachers here at Anaheim KinderCare are handpicked for their enthusiasm, energy, creativity, patience and a true love for children. You will see when you come to visit us that this is the right place for your child and your family. We look forward to seeing you soon!
- It's all about safety here at Anaheim KinderCare. We take pride in our center and make your child's safety the focus of our days. Not only is the school clean and inviting but we are constantly removing and replacing anything that could be a hazard to your children or our teachers. Our teachers are constantly sanitizing all areas of the class throughout the day thus keeping illness to a minimum. The flu will be creeping up on us soon, so we want to make sure we do everything in our power to keep everyone healthy. From crawling on the floor in the infant room, looking for safety hazards and anything needing cleaning to checking play equipment and furniture - we want your child to be safe!
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- CalWorks, Children's Home Society Sibling Discount Orange County Department of Education and most state programs - Refer Parents to: http://www.ocgov.com/childcare/financial.asp for info
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for South Street KinderCare?
The application deadline for South Street KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse South Street KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
How To Find The School You Want
Finding the right school for your child is a major project. However, if you tackle it methodically, you will get good results. Here's a roadmap to finding the school you want.
Private School Supplies
Your child will need lots of supplies when she goes off to private school. These lists will help get you organized.
A Baker's Dozen of 'Must Have' Sites
Here are my picks for 'must have' web sites when it comes to finding out about private K-12 schools.