South Street KinderCare
- I truly feel I have the BEST teachers anywhere. They are caring, professional, loving, nurturing, extremely energetic and funny.
- Because they are so alike, we have become a little family and each of us really enjoy coming to work everyday.
- The children are the reason we are all here and the teachers do all they can to implement our curriculum and everyday learning into a really fun and inviting atmosphere where any child will thrive and want to be.
- Whether a tour, a newly enrolled family or families who have been here for years, you will immediately and always feel welcome as a part of the family.
- Come by and meet the staff, and I know you will agree.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||9 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Welcome to Anaheim KinderCare. We are very excited to meet with you and your family. We believe in developing the whole child with an emphasis on assisting your child's growth with their social, emotional, cognitive and physical development. Our experts designed our classrooms, and every activity and lesson, to help prepare your child for success in school and beyond. We strive to be an extension of your home and offer daily discussion of how your child's day was and specifics of what they enjoyed that day. Our staff will provide a safe, secure and loving environment in which your child can begin a life long love of learning. The Teachers here at Anaheim KinderCare are handpicked for their enthusiasm, energy, creativity, patience and a true love for children. You will see when you come to visit us that this is the right place for your child and your family. We look forward to seeing you soon!
- It's all about safety here at Anaheim KinderCare. We take pride in our center and make your child's safety the focus of our days. Not only is the school clean and inviting but we are constantly removing and replacing anything that could be a hazard to your children or our teachers. Our teachers are constantly sanitizing all areas of the class throughout the day thus keeping illness to a minimum. The flu will be creeping up on us soon, so we want to make sure we do everything in our power to keep everyone healthy. From crawling on the floor in the infant room, looking for safety hazards and anything needing cleaning to checking play equipment and furniture - we want your child to be safe!
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- CalWorks, Children's Home Society Sibling Discount Orange County Department of Education and most state programs - Refer Parents to: http://www.ocgov.com/childcare/financial.asp for info
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Anaheim Grades: PK-K | 86 students
2515 E South St
Anaheim, CA 92806 0 PK-K
- Anaheim Grades: PK-2 | 22 students
515 N State College Blvd
Anaheim, CA 92806
(714)776-0605 1.1 PK-2
- Anaheim Grades: PK-6 | 26 students
1108 N Acacia St
Anaheim, CA 92805
(714)635-8787 1.5 PK-6
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Raising money for your small school never seems to end. There is always some pressing need. And a few long-term ones as well. We offer some tips, suggestions and strategies to help you tackle this important aspect of your school's financial situation.