South Street KinderCare
Tel: (714) 774-5141
I truly feel I have the BEST teachers anywhere. They are caring, professional, loving, nurturing, extremely energetic and funny.
Because they are so alike, we have become a little family and each of us really enjoy coming to work everyday.
The children are the reason we are all here and the teachers do all they can to implement our curriculum and everyday learning into a really fun and inviting atmosphere where any child will thrive and want to be.
Whether a tour, a newly enrolled family or families who have been here for years, you will immediately and always feel welcome as a part of the family.
Come by and meet the staff, and I know you will agree.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||9 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 45%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Welcome to Anaheim KinderCare. We are very excited to meet with you and your family. We believe in developing the whole child with an emphasis on assisting your child's growth with their social, emotional, cognitive and physical development. Our experts designed our classrooms, and every activity and lesson, to help prepare your child for success in school and beyond. We strive to be an extension of your home and offer daily discussion of how your child's day was and specifics of what they enjoyed that day. Our staff will provide a safe, secure and loving environment in which your child can begin a life long love of learning. The Teachers here at Anaheim KinderCare are handpicked for their enthusiasm, energy, creativity, patience and a true love for children. You will see when you come to visit us that this is the right place for your child and your family. We look forward to seeing you soon!
- It's all about safety here at Anaheim KinderCare. We take pride in our center and make your child's safety the focus of our days. Not only is the school clean and inviting but we are constantly removing and replacing anything that could be a hazard to your children or our teachers. Our teachers are constantly sanitizing all areas of the class throughout the day thus keeping illness to a minimum. The flu will be creeping up on us soon, so we want to make sure we do everything in our power to keep everyone healthy. From crawling on the floor in the infant room, looking for safety hazards and anything needing cleaning to checking play equipment and furniture - we want your child to be safe!
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- CalWorks, Children's Home Society Sibling Discount Orange County Department of Education and most state programs - Refer Parents to: http://www.ocgov.com/childcare/financial.asp for info
Nearby Private Schools
The nearest high school and elementary school to South Street KinderCare is Anaheim Discovery Christian School (1.1 miles away)
The nearest preschool is The Montessori Academy Of Anaheim (1.1 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Anaheim Grades: PK-2 | 58 students
515 N State College Blvd
Anaheim, CA 92806
(949) 836-4465 1.1 PK-2
- Anaheim Grades: PK-6 | 26 students
1108 N Acacia St
Anaheim, CA 92805
(714) 635-8787 1.5 PK-6
- Anaheim Grades: PK-K | 45 students
744 N East St
Anaheim, CA 92805
(714) 776-5070 1.7 PK-K
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
Each state sets its own teacher certification requirements. While many private schools do not require you to be certified, it is in your best interests to obtain certification. This article includes contact information for state education offices so you can begin the process.
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.