Main Lane KinderCare
Our staff at KinderCare bring many years of early childhood experience, along with a variety of backgrounds in early childhood education.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||60 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Welcome to the KinderCare on Main Lane! We look forward to having your family join ours!
- The KinderCare on Main Lane is nestled behind the Elgin Fresh Market. We are surrounded by community agencies that support our children and their families. We have scheduled visits to the local fire department, police department and Sherman Hospital. We believe being part of the community is so very important.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- YWCA (Childcare Assistance), NACCRRA- the parent pays, then is reimbursed
Nearby Private Schools
The nearest high school to Main Lane KinderCare is Larkin Center School (0.8 miles away)
The nearest elementary school and preschool is Good Shepherd Lutheran School (0.7 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Elgin Grades: NS-5 | 38 students
1111 Van Street
Elgin, IL 60123
(847) 741-7795 0.7 NS-5
- Elgin Grades: 1-12 | 57 students
515 Sports Way
Elgin, IL 60123
(847) 888-9590 0.8 1-12
- Elgin Grades: NS-PK
2485 South St
Elgin, IL 60124
(847) 888-4288 1.3 NS-PK
Choosing a private school is a process with many parts to it. It also takes 18-24 months to complete. This collection of articles deals with the first part of the process in which you begin to look at private schools and what they offer.
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.
Solid parent-teacher relationships have always been an important part of K-12 education. During this interminable pandemic, parent-teacher relationships have become even more important.