- The mission of Springfield Catholic Schools is to prepare students, with God's help, to spread the Kingdom of God and to contribute to the world as responsible Christian citizens by providing a caring family environment where the Catholic Faith is taught and modeled in an atmosphere of academic excellence.
- Our school provides a disciplined environment in which all students are active participants in the learning process that encourages academic excellence.
- Setting goals and solving problems together provide opportunities for each student to develop into responsible and productive citizens in accordance with individual needs, interests, and abilities.
- Our graduates will be prepared to accept responsibility and to perform service in a changing global society.
- We are a community of believing young people and adults together pursuing, within the Catholic tradition of faith, academic excellence in an environment where Christianity is taught, experienced and practiced.
- Within this community, ministry can be given to every aspect of a student's growth.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||333 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 19%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||23 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1
National avg.: 13:1
People that viewed Springfield Catholic High School also viewed these schools: New Covenant Academy.