Springs East School
Tel: (513) 793-7877
- A school where administration and staff believe in a partnership with parents looking to nurture the potential strengths and gifts in each student.
- A safe learning environment for children 2 through 12 years of age.
Springs East School places among the top 20% of private schools in Ohio for:
- Category Attribute
- Advanced Degrees Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-2|
|Total Students||26 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||10 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Full day and half day, 3 through 5 day programs as well as extended care are available.|
|Admissions Director||Ann Griesdorn|
- In addition to our core ciriculum of Language Arts, Math, Science, we offer three Foreign Languages, Gymnastic program, and Fine Arts.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Cincinnati Grades: PK-K | 27 students
11100 Springfield Pike
Cincinnati, OH 45246
(513) 782-2498 8.9 PK-K
- Cincinnati Grades: K-8 | 356 students
6543 Miami Ave
Cincinnati, OH 45243
(513) 561-8020 3.8 K-8
- Cincinnati Grades: K-8 | 124 students
4122 Myrtle Avenue
Cincinnati, OH 45236
(513) 791-2734 13.2 K-8
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.