Ss Peter & Paul School
- Ss Peter & Paul School serves 189 students in grades Prekindergarten-8 and is a member of the National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA) and the National Association for the Education of Young Children.
- The student:teacher of Ss Peter & Paul School is 16:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Roman Catholic.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
National Association for the Education of Young Children
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||189 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 17%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Boonville Grades: PK-K | 59 students
1001 Immanuel Dr
Boonville, MO 65233
(660) 882-2208 0.9 PK-K
- Bunceton Grades: 1-8 | 32 students
17291 Lone Elm Rd
Bunceton, MO 65237
(660) 838-6307 10.4 1-8
- Pilot Grove Grades: PK-8 | 57 students
405 Harris St
Pilot Grove, MO 65276
(660) 834-5600 11.7 PK-8
- Glasgow Grades: K-8 | 102 students
501 3rd St
Glasgow, MO 65254
(660) 338-2258 18.2 K-8
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.