St Adalbert Elementary School
5.00 (1 review)
- St Adalbert Elementary School serves 356 students in grades Prekindergarten-8 and is a member of the National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA).
- The student:teacher of St Adalbert Elementary School is 17:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Roman Catholic.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||356 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 28%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||21 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- The nearest high school, elementary school and preschool to St Adalbert Elementary School is Jewish Institute Of Queens (0.5 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Elmhurst Grades: NS-12 | 501 students
6005 Woodhaven Blvd
Elmhurst, NY 11373
(718)426-9369 0.5 NS-12
- Rego Park Grades: PK-8 | 318 students
8525 61st Rd
Rego Park, NY 11374
(718)426-4963 0.5 PK-8
- Elmhurst Grades: 9-12 | 134 students
5625 92nd St
Elmhurst, NY 11373
(718)592-6800 0.6 9-12
Fabulous school, we transferred our son from public school to St. Adalbert School, and it was the best decision we have made. His progress and desire to learn has been like night and day. Sister Kathleen is a great principal and makes certain to know each child in her school as well as their parents. The teachers are fully committed to providing an excellent learning experience, and are inspiring the students to excel in every subject. Highly recommended to parents looking for the best in education for their young child.
- Posted by Parent - coqi2
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.