St Adalbert Elementary School
5.00 (1 review)
- St Adalbert Elementary School serves 356 students in grades Prekindergarten-8 and is a member of the National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA).
- The student:teacher of St Adalbert Elementary School is 17:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Roman Catholic.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||356 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 28%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||21 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Elmhurst Grades: PK-12 | 501 students
6005 Woodhaven Blvd
Elmhurst, NY 11373
(718)426-9369 0.5 PK-12
- Rego Park Grades: PK-8 | 318 students
8525 61st Rd
Rego Park, NY 11374
(718)426-4963 0.5 PK-8
- Elmhurst Grades: 9-12 | 134 students
5625 92nd St
Elmhurst, NY 11373
(718)592-6800 0.6 9-12
Fabulous school, we transferred our son from public school to St. Adalbert School, and it was the best decision we have made. His progress and desire to learn has been like night and day. Sister Kathleen is a great principal and makes certain to know each child in her school as well as their parents. The teachers are fully committed to providing an excellent learning experience, and are inspiring the students to excel in every subject. Highly recommended to parents looking for the best in education for their young child.
- Posted by Parent - coqi2
If you have a child who sings, you might want to consider a choir school. In the United States, most of these schools are day schools.
Your school's website and your social media sites are essential tools in your marketing program.
Choosing the right private school for your child is a lengthy process. I want you to achieve the success which you deserve without making these common mistakes other parents have made.