St. Adalbert Elementary School
5.00 (2 reviews)
- St. Adalbert Catholic School mission is to provide quality education, religious experiences, and service opportunities to aid the total development of all our students.
- We provide a variety of enriching activities outside of academics for our students to enjoy.
- Our athletics program offers team activities in football, softball, volleyball, basketball, and track.
- Every year, students look forward to participating in the geography and spelling bees with students from other area schools.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-9|
|Total Students||179 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- South BendGrades: PK-8 | 338 students
1020 Wilber St
South Bend, IN 46628
- South BendGrades: PK-8 | 200 students
735 W Calvert St
South Bend, IN 46613
- South BendGrades: PK-8 | 126 students
3616 Saint Johns Way
South Bend, IN 46628
- South BendGrades: PK | 10 students
1000 S Michigan St
South Bend, IN 46601
- South BendGrades: PK-K | 28 students
Po Box 6563
South Bend, IN 46660
Very family oriented, teachers all go above and beyond here at St Adalbert, when I text the teachers to see how my kids are they respond with a picture as soon as they can to show me their fine, they pay so much attention to the children, I have good kids because of the attention they put on them, most importantly they are not only taught about their studies but also of God, I cant name a best teacher because they all are awesome here, God Bless them all, I deffinitely recomend St Adalbert to anyone!!!!
- Posted by Parent - Anonymous
There is only one to describe this school and that is phenomenal. I was here ever since Kindergarden my teacher was Mrs. Kristi Jones she was amazing. My teacher now is Mrs. Susan Dean she is a nice I will be going to the 6th grade this year at St. Adalbert Catholic School. This school is outstanding and I recommended to everyone.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - charl
February 21, 2018
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
February 19, 2018
Think of the school search process as a series of checkpoints, each of which has a due date. We show you when to do the various items in the search process.
February 07, 2018
After conducting a survey of the educational backgrounds of current U.S. senators we were able to draw some interesting conclusions. Keep reading to learn more.