- Top Ranked DC School
- Grades: 4-12
- Enrollment: 576 students
- Yearly Tuition: $42,484
- Average class size: 13 students
- Application Deadline: Jan. 6 / Jan. 20
- Source: Verified school update
St. Albans School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in District Of Columbia for:
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- St. Albans School is a college preparatory school for boys, chartered by the Protestant Episcopal Cathedral Foundation, in Washington, D.C. The school is dedicated to fostering the spiritual, intellectual, and physical development of its students. St. Albans challenges its students to achieve excellence and to embrace responsibility, and it expects them to act always with honor and to respect and care for others. The school believes that the spiritual growth of its students gives meaning to their intellectual and physical endeavors. Toward this end, St. Albans seeks to provide an understanding of the Christian faith, as expressed through the Episcopal tradition. As an Episcopal School with a pastoral commitment to all, St. Albans welcomes boys of all faiths and respects the religious beliefs of all members of the School community. The objective of the school's rigorous academic program is to teach each student strong skills of analysis and expression; to instill core knowledge in the arts, sciences, and humanities; to foster the ability to think critically, creatively, and independently; and to inspire intellectual curiosity and a passion for learning. Through its varied academic and extracurricular offerings, St. Albans encourages its students to develop their unique talents and to pursue knowledge that will serve both the individual and society.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does St. Albans School cost?
What sports does St. Albans School offer?
What is St. Albans School's ranking?
When is the application deadline for St. Albans School?
Endorse St. Albans School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards