St Aloysius Elementary School
- St. Aloysius School exists as a faith community of parents, students, teachers, parishioners, pastor, and board members to provide a Christian atmosphere enlivened by the Gospel spirit.
- The school's primary mission is to be an effective educational instrument of the Catholic Church.
- It is the unique task of the Christian community to teach the life of Christ and to assist the child in growing into the fullness of that life, thereby promoting the complete development of the person to the betterment of the world community.
- The philosophy of St. Aloysius School is founded on the principle that the whole person is to be educated in an atmosphere of Gospel spirit and truth.
- St. Aloysius School recognizes that the Christian family is primarily and principally responsible for the education of their children.
- Families have entrusted the school community with the task of helping each child find his/her own unique place in God's creation.
- The integration of faith in the total curriculum ideally prepares students with skills, attitudes, and values which constructively shape society toward the Christian ideal.
- The goals of this philosophy embrace the dimensions of the whole person: spiritual, intellectual, social, psychological, and physical.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||207 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- People that viewed St Aloysius Elementary School also viewed these schools: Tulare Christian School, The Catholic School of Visalia, George McCann Memorial, Central Valley Christian Schools and St Pauls School.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Visalia Grades: PK-8 | 226 students
200 E Race Ave
Visalia, CA 93291
(559)732-5831 8.7 PK-8
- Visalia Grades: NS-8 | 332 students
6101 W Goshen Ave
Visalia, CA 93291
(559)739-1619 8.7 NS-8
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.