St Aloysius Elementary School
- St. Aloysius School exists as a faith community of parents, students, teachers, parishioners, pastor, and board members to provide a Christian atmosphere enlivened by the Gospel spirit.
- The school's primary mission is to be an effective educational instrument of the Catholic Church.
- It is the unique task of the Christian community to teach the life of Christ and to assist the child in growing into the fullness of that life, thereby promoting the complete development of the person to the betterment of the world community.
- The philosophy of St. Aloysius School is founded on the principle that the whole person is to be educated in an atmosphere of Gospel spirit and truth.
- St. Aloysius School recognizes that the Christian family is primarily and principally responsible for the education of their children.
- Families have entrusted the school community with the task of helping each child find his/her own unique place in God's creation.
- The integration of faith in the total curriculum ideally prepares students with skills, attitudes, and values which constructively shape society toward the Christian ideal.
- The goals of this philosophy embrace the dimensions of the whole person: spiritual, intellectual, social, psychological, and physical.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||207 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 43%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- VisaliaGrades: K-8 | 378 students
6101 W Goshen Ave
Visalia, CA 93291
- TulareGrades: K-8 | 105 students
Po Box 1477
Tulare, CA 93275
- VisaliaGrades: PK-12 | 937 students
5600 W. Tulare Ave.
Visalia, CA 93277
- VisaliaGrades: PK-8 | 251 students
200 E Race Ave
Visalia, CA 93291
January 08, 2018
Changes to the Tax Code in late 2017 included the addition of saving for K-12 private school education to 529 plans. We take a look at what this means for families thinking about private school for their children.
January 07, 2018
From time to time we all wonder how things might have turned out if circumstances and situations had been different. We apply that questioning to private schools.
December 27, 2017
Hundreds of private schools, and for that matter, public schools, outside the United States will be happy to have you as a teacher for a few years.