St Aloysius Elementary School
Tel: (559) 686-6250
- St. Aloysius School exists as a faith community of parents, students, teachers, parishioners, pastor, and board members to provide a Christian atmosphere enlivened by the Gospel spirit.
- The school's primary mission is to be an effective educational instrument of the Catholic Church.
- It is the unique task of the Christian community to teach the life of Christ and to assist the child in growing into the fullness of that life, thereby promoting the complete development of the person to the betterment of the world community.
- The philosophy of St. Aloysius School is founded on the principle that the whole person is to be educated in an atmosphere of Gospel spirit and truth.
- St. Aloysius School recognizes that the Christian family is primarily and principally responsible for the education of their children.
- Families have entrusted the school community with the task of helping each child find his/her own unique place in God's creation.
- The integration of faith in the total curriculum ideally prepares students with skills, attitudes, and values which constructively shape society toward the Christian ideal.
- The goals of this philosophy embrace the dimensions of the whole person: spiritual, intellectual, social, psychological, and physical.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||207 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 45%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Visalia Grades: NS-8 | 332 students
6101 W Goshen Ave
Visalia, CA 93291
(559) 739-1619 8.7 NS-8
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?