St Brigid School
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (718) 821-1477
- St. Brigid School is an educational beacon providing Pre-K through 8th grade students of all faiths a quality education.
- St. Brigid Catholic School is an educational beacon preparing pre-k through eighth-grade students of all faiths for full lives.
- Named after the patron of the arts, St. Brigid combines spiritual values with a broad-based curriculum that emphasizes the arts as a means of self-expression.
- St. Brigid will nurture your child's mind and spirit to be able to meet the challenges of a changing world.
- Dedicated teachers customize their teaching approach to suit our students' individual learning styles.
- In addition, we provide experience-expanding field trips, opportunities to participate in concerts and plays for the community and a unique Guest Artists Program.
- St. Brigid offers a safe, community atmosphere, strong Catholic education and a structured learning environment, along with affordable tuition, free breakfast and lunch and small class sizes.
- We believe each student is a unique person involved in a life-long journey of personal growth in Christian holiness and in all values that are genuinely human.
- We commit to Providing a structured environment that promotes meaningful learning, Creating a sense of trust and security in a loving, stable and peaceful setting, Extending our educational program to include and partner with parents.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||234 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
As a former graduate of SBCA, SBCA was a wonderful experience throughout my 9 year (kindergarten- 8th grade). It`s very easy to make friends , the teachers are close and willing to help out the students. It has a clean and safe environment.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - Mimi
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.