St Alphonsus Elementary School
- The mission of St Alphonsus Parish School is to provide a quality Catholic education for all of its students.
- This is accomplished in an environment that provides a planned curriculum based on educational standards.
- Instruction adapts to the needs and learning styles of the students.
- Creative thinking, experimentation and maximum use of each person's talents and abilities are encouraged.
- We believe the purpose of St Alphonsus Parish School is to respond to the call of the Church through a Catholic education.
- We believe our purpose includes a comprehensive education with active participation in the faith life of the parish.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
State or regional independent school association
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||240 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||17 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual
(dark blue pants & light blue shirt)
Finances and Admission
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$3,190|
|Total Sports Offered||7 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Soccer, Softball, Volleyball, WrestlingBaseball, Basketball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||3 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Student council, Website, Yearbook Website, Yearbook, Student council,
- School Location Miles Grades Students
MinneapolisGrades: PK-8 | 219 students
7301 Bass Lake Road
Minneapolis, MN 55428
MinneapolisGrades: PK-12 | 1367 students
511 Kenwood Parkway
Minneapolis, MN 55403
MinneapolisGrades: PK-8 | 228 students
4050 Hubbard Ave N
Minneapolis, MN 55422
July 20, 2017
July 12, 2017
Here are five facts about Montessori schools to bear in mind when exploring preschools and primary schools for your child.
July 12, 2017
What are the advantages and/or disadvantages of a for profit versus a not for profit school? Is one kind of school better than the other?