St Andrew Lutheran School
- At St. Andrew Lutheran School, our purpose is to assist parents in the Christian education of their children.
- Children at St. Andrew Lutheran School are provided all the basics in education.
- In addition, children receive Bible study, prayer time, and a close working relationship between parent, child, and teacher.
- Spiritual support is also provided for families and their children.
- St. Andrew also provides a child care center in conjunction with the school.
- The child care course of study includes Bible time, small group learning, imaginative play, music, large motor skills, study of letter/numbers science, creative art, and many language opportunities.
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-1|
|Total Students||28 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||28:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Denver Grades: PK-12 | 170 students
12505 Elmendorf Place
Denver, CO 80239
(303)373-5200 0.5 PK-12
- Denver Grades: PK-12 | 83 students
8500 E Alameda Avenue
Denver, CO 80247
(303)322-5730 5.9 PK-12
- Denver Grades: PK-12 | 165 students
4651 Tulsa Ct
Denver, CO 80239
(303)576-8408 0.4 PK-12
- Longmont Grades: NS-8 | 200 students
9447 Niwot Rd
Longmont, CO 80503
(303)652-9162 26.7 NS-8
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.