St Andrew Lutheran School
- At St. Andrew Lutheran School, our purpose is to assist parents in the Christian education of their children.
- Children at St. Andrew Lutheran School are provided all the basics in education.
- In addition, children receive Bible study, prayer time, and a close working relationship between parent, child, and teacher.
- Spiritual support is also provided for families and their children.
- St. Andrew also provides a child care center in conjunction with the school.
- The child care course of study includes Bible time, small group learning, imaginative play, music, large motor skills, study of letter/numbers science, creative art, and many language opportunities.
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-1|
|Total Students||28 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||28:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Denver Grades: PK-12 | 170 students
12505 Elmendorf Place
Denver, CO 80239
(303) 373-5200 0.5 PK-12
- Denver Grades: PK-12 | 83 students
8500 E Alameda Avenue
Denver, CO 80247
(303) 322-5730 5.9 PK-12
- Denver Grades: PK-12 | 165 students
4651 Tulsa Ct
Denver, CO 80239
(303) 576-8408 0.4 PK-12
- Longmont Grades: NS-8 | 200 students
9447 Niwot Rd
Longmont, CO 80503
(303) 652-9162 26.7 NS-8
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.