- School Type: Alternative School
- Grades: Kindergarten-12
- Enrollment: 36 students
- Average class size: 4 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Casual, yet modest and respectful.
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Voice and piano lessons
Recreational Athletic Programs:
- Generous scholarships are available. Applications are taken at any time of the year.
- St. Andrew`s School offers innovative tutorial education for boys and girls K-12. Employing a hybrid of the home-school model, students are challenged and motivated to reach new levels of scholastic and spiritual excellence. The tutorial approach, tailored curriculum, and wide variety of subjects offered are distinctives that set St. Andrew`s apart from most traditional schools.The tutorial approach provides for very low staff-student ratios. Typically, no more than four students are in a class, and very often students are tutored one-on-one or in groups of two. This provides the teachers with immediate, continuous feedback the teacher always knows how the students are progressing. It also provides flexibility with few students, the teacher can give the students exactly what they need either moving ahead with new material or taking extra time to cover difficult concepts. Individual results vary, but many students have advanced multiple grade levels in a single year using this tutorial approach.A tailored curriculum is developed for each student upon admission, with particular attention to the student`s individual abilities, interests, and learning styles. Students in the same subject and grade level may be using different curriculum based on their needs and aptitudes. The goal is to provide each student with the tools they need for academic success. Each student`s progress is monitored through regular testing and adherence to ACSI standards.
Frequently Asked Questions
What schools are St. Andrew's School often compared to?
Does St. Andrew's School offer a summer program?
When is the application deadline for St. Andrew's School?
Endorse St. Andrew's School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards