St Anne Elementary School
- St. Anne School is educating students in the Catholic tradition since 1920.
- St. Anne School Community is committed to carrying out the ministry of Jesus Christ in the education of the youth we serve.
- We seek to evangelize and strengthen faith formation in partnership with the family and parish.
- We value the cultural divisersity of our school and welcome the unique gift each student contributes to the school community.
- We seek to develop the whole person, fostering spiritual, intellectual, physical and psychological growth in a Catholic environment of peace, security, and love.
- Education at St. Anne School addresses student growth in all areas: spiritual, academic, emotional, and physical, with a variety of activities to engage students.
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||391 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||28 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- San Francisco Grades: NS-8 | 250 students
660 Filbert St
San Francisco, CA 94133
(415)421-5219 4.2 NS-8
- San Francisco Grades: NS-8 | 924 students
801 Silver Ave
San Francisco, CA 94134
(415)587-7256 3.7 NS-8
- San Francisco Grades: NS-8 | 442 students
1560 40th Ave
San Francisco, CA 94122
(415)731-4077 1.6 NS-8
- San Francisco Grades: K-8 | 461 students
2550 41st Ave
San Francisco, CA 94116
(415)566-0314 2.2 K-8
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.