St Anthony Catholic School
5.00 (1 review)
- St. Anthony Catholic School is committed to providing an environment that empowers students, faculty, staff and parents to cooperatively embrace the Catholic Values of spirituality and stewardship. Together we inspire academic excellence in our students, preparing them with the knowledge, abilities and faith to meet successfully the challenges and changes presented by the future.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||State or regional independent school association|
Southern Association Of Colleges And Schools (SACS)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Total Students||132 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 13%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||13 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(Modified Dress Code)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,300|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Total Sports Offered||8 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Gymnastics, Soccer, Swimming, Tennis, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,|
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||1 extracurricular|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Mock Trial Competition|
- St. Anthony Catholic School is an integral part of the Saint Anthony Parish Community, which embraces the values and traditions of the Catholic faith. We believe that children learn best when they are fully involved in learning activities. Through our educational programs and teaching methods, we strive to enhance positive development in each student. We teach basic skills and from this solid foundation build academic excellence. We foster critical thinking and the self-direction necessary for a child to become an active and positive contributor to society. St. Anthony Catholic School recognizes the uniqueness of each child, and in partnership with parents, seeks to provide an atmosphere where students develop a wholesome self-image and are motivated to reach their full potential.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Florence Grades: K-6 | 346 students
1425 Cherokee Rd
Florence, SC 29501
(843)662-8134 1.9 K-6
- Florence Grades: PK-K | 100 students
524 S Ebenezer Rd
Florence, SC 29501
(843)664-9699 2.3 PK-K
- Florence Grades: PK-12 | 306 students
1015 S Ebenezer Rd
Florence, SC 29501
(843)661-7464 2.4 PK-12
I am so happy that I enrolled my daughter at St. Anthony Catholic School after we moved from out of state. She attended for her 8th grade year and loved the school. The small class sizes helped her to quickly become part of the community. Her teachers were extremely experienced and effective--they took great care that students were learning an advanced curriculum. After transferring to public school for 9th grade, my daughter and her classmates from St. Anthony found that they were ahead of the students who attended public middle schools. If you are looking for a school where your child can flourish academically, make great friends, and have access to the latest technology and a range of extracurricular activities, then this is the place.
- Posted by Parent - Christine
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.