St. Anthony Catholic School
St. Anthony Catholic School is committed to providing an environment that empowers students, faculty, staff and parents to cooperatively embrace the Catholic Values of spirituality and stewardship. Together we inspire academic excellence in our students, preparing them with the knowledge, abilities and faith to meet successfully the challenges and changes presented by the future.
- Top Ranked SC School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Students: 115 students
- Yearly Tuition: $5,300
- Average class size: 13 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 18%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
(Modified Dress Code)
(Modified Dress Code)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
% on Financial Aid
Total Sports Offered
Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.
Mock Trial Competition
- St. Anthony Catholic School is an integral part of the Saint Anthony Parish Community, which embraces the values and traditions of the Catholic faith. We believe that children learn best when they are fully involved in learning activities. Through our educational programs and teaching methods, we strive to enhance positive development in each student. We teach basic skills and from this solid foundation build academic excellence. We foster critical thinking and the self-direction necessary for a child to become an active and positive contributor to society. St. Anthony Catholic School recognizes the uniqueness of each child, and in partnership with parents, seeks to provide an atmosphere where students develop a wholesome self-image and are motivated to reach their full potential.
I am so happy that I enrolled my daughter at St. Anthony Catholic School after we moved from out of state. She attended for her 8th grade year and loved the school. The small class sizes helped her to quickly become part of the community. Her teachers were extremely experienced and effective--they took great care that students were learning an advanced curriculum. After transferring to public school for 9th grade, my daughter and her classmates from St. Anthony found that they were ahead of the students who attended public middle schools. If you are looking for a school where your child can flourish academically, make great friends, and have access to the latest technology and a range of extracurricular activities, then this is the place.
Endorse St. Anthony Catholic School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Is The IB Program Right For Your Child?
The International Baccalaureate programmes cover the entire K-12 spectrum with three distinct educational curricula. Is the IB programme right for your child? Some answers to your questions here.
How To Control Your Child's Screen Time
We parents want to keep our children safe from anything and everything. That's always our biggest worry. We don't want our children watching inappropriate content or playing violent games on their smart devices, do we? That's the rationale behind controlling our children's screen times. So, here are a couple of tips on making that happen.
Myths About Private School
Second-hand information, myths, sensational news reports, and biased opinions rarely give a true picture of a private school. Find out what private schools are really like for yourself.