St Anthony Elementary School
5.00 (5 reviews)
- St. Anthony of Padua Catholic School, in partnership with parish and family, exists to enable children to grow spiritually and intellectually in accordance with the Gospel of Jesus Christ in the tradition of the Catholic Church.
- St. Anthony offers a complete educational program for students of all faiths from preschool through eighth grade.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||276 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||18 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,750|
|Total Sports Offered||9 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Dance, Flag Football, Football, Soccer, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,|
Cross Country, Dance,
Flag Football, Football,
Soccer, Track and Field,
- St. Anthony of Padua Catholic School, in partnership with parish and family, exists to enable children to grow spiritually and intellectually in accordance with the Gospel of Jesus Christ in the tradition of the Catholic Church. St. Anthony offers a complete educational program for students of all faiths from preschool through eighth grade.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Jeffersonville Grades: PK-8 | 245 students
1842 E. 8th Street
Jeffersonville, IN 47130
(812)283-3123 2.5 PK-8
- Sellersburg Grades: PK-6 | 306 students
105 Saint Paul Street
Sellersburg, IN 47172
(812)246-3266 7.5 PK-6
- Sellersburg Grades: PK-12 | 181 students
11515 Highway 31
Sellersburg, IN 47172
(812)246-9271 10.1 PK-12
I am forever grateful that we found St. Anthony's 6 years ago. The school, church, and family community are beyond measure. The student body is the makeup of children of different ethnicity. I feel everyone is valued at SAS!
- Posted by Parent - Jennifer Vizhnay
As an alumna, teacher, and parent of a student who attends St. Anthony School, I can't say enough great things about it. I feel that my child gets an excellent education in an environment that is loving and nurturing. I feel that I work with people who are supportive, collaborative, and who work well as a team. I love St. Anthony School!
- Posted by Parent - Jennifer Harrington
St. Anthony's is a small Catholic school. It is a community where most people know one another and are united in wanting their children to have a contemporary education in a safe, disciplined, low drama atmosphere. It is a Catholic School that welcomes all who share these basic values.
- Posted by Administrator - Fr. Joseph
Welp is school. Lots of work, but very good. Has religious values and great schooling. St. Anthony is the best school around.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - student
I love St. Anthony School. Academically, my children has excelled. They offer music, art, PE, computers, and Spanish. The teachers are spectacular and the Principal really cares about the families. We would not consider any other school in the area. St. Anthony's is home.
- Posted by Parent - farri
Teaching gifted children requires deft handling. These children need intellectual and sensory stimulation. But they also need guidance and careful nurturing so that they grow up handling their special gifts and themselves appropriately.
Strategic planning is a disciplined effort to produce fundamental decisions and actions that shape and guide what an organization is, what it does, and why it does it, with a focus on the future.
Getting your child into a competitive school is a tough assignment. Don't let the many challenges overwhelm you. There is a simple solution.