St. John Paul II Catholic School
- St. John Paul II Catholic School serves 306 students in grades Prekindergarten-6 and is a member of the National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA).
- The student:teacher of St. John Paul II Catholic School is 16:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Roman Catholic.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2003|
|Total Students||306 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 17%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||19 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||16 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total Sports Offered||9 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Flag Football, Football, Golf, Soccer, Tennis, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,|
Flag Football, Football,
Tennis, Track and Field,
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Sellersburg Grades: PK-12 | 181 students
11515 Highway 31
Sellersburg, IN 47172
(812)246-9271 2.7 PK-12
- Jeffersonville Grades: PK-8 | 245 students
1842 E. 8th Street
Jeffersonville, IN 47130
(812)283-3123 7.7 PK-8
- New Albany Grades: K-12 | 709 students
1000 Academy Drive
New Albany, IN 47150
(812)944-6200 6.5 K-12
To prep for the preschool admissions test or not to prep. That is the question.
Choosing a private school is a process with many parts to it. It also takes 18-24 months to complete. This collection of articles deals with the first part of the process in which you begin to look at private schools and what they offer.
Sometimes a regular school is not the right fit for a child. Perhaps she needs an alternative school.