St Bernards Catholic School
Tel: (209) 835-8018
- St. Bernard's School provides a holistic, value-based education to produce a well-rounded Catholic citizen.
- We are committed to teaching Catholic doctrine and moral values infused throughout an academic curriculum.
- We strive to develop a Catholic identity in each student that will in turn benefit the parish, school, and society at large.
- We are a Catholic community, who has the Blessed Trinity as a model for our thoughts, words, and actions.
- We provide quality education, in alignment with high academic standards and Church teachings.
- We support and facilitate the development of the whole child, spiritually, intellectually, emotionally, physically, and socially.
- We recognize the role of parents as primary educators, and of teachers as facilitators of learning.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other special emphasis association(s)
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||240 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 45%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||22:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Tracy Grades: NS-8 | 296 students
1635 Chester Dr
Tracy, CA 95376
(209) 835-7438 0.7 NS-8
- Stockton Grades: 9-12 | 821 students
5648 N. El Dorado St.
Stockton, CA 95207
(209) 957-3340 16.6 9-12
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?