St Bernards Catholic School
- St. Bernard's School provides a holistic, value-based education to produce a well-rounded Catholic citizen.
- We are committed to teaching Catholic doctrine and moral values infused throughout an academic curriculum.
- We strive to develop a Catholic identity in each student that will in turn benefit the parish, school, and society at large.
- We are a Catholic community, who has the Blessed Trinity as a model for our thoughts, words, and actions.
- We provide quality education, in alignment with high academic standards and Church teachings.
- We support and facilitate the development of the whole child, spiritually, intellectually, emotionally, physically, and socially.
- We recognize the role of parents as primary educators, and of teachers as facilitators of learning.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other special emphasis association(s)
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||263 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||22:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Tracy Grades: NS-8 | 296 students
1635 Chester Dr
Tracy, CA 95376
(209)835-7438 0.7 NS-8
- Stockton Grades: 9-12 | 885 students
5648 N. El Dorado St.
Stockton, CA 95207
(209)957-3340 16.6 9-12
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.