Tracy SDA Christian Elementary School
Tracy SDA Christian School is a private K-8 school.
It wasestablished in 1953 for the purpose of providing quality Christianeducation.
We invite you to find out more about our school.
Call us to schedule a visit, or explore online.
To see what is happening atour school, you can check our calendar, news or visit our classrooms online at http://www.tracysdaelementary.org/.
- Top Ranked CA School
- Grades: Kindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 17 students
- Acceptance rate: 99%
- Average class size: 10 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 48%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
National avg.: 85%
- Tracy SDA Christian School is a private K-8 school. It wasestablished in 1953 for the purpose of providing quality Christianeducation.
- We invite you to find out more about our school. Call us toschedule a visit, or explore online. To see what is happening atour school, you can check our calendar, news or visit ourclassrooms online at http://www.tracysdaelementary.org/.
Source: Verified school update
Endorse Tracy SDA Christian Elementary School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
A Timeline of Private School Events and History
What was the first private school? What's the oldest school? What are some of the educational philosophies commonly found? Some answers here.
Suicide Prevention: Caring For Our Young People
At last we have a dedicated phone number for suicide and crisis support. The Suicide and Crisis Lifeline is 988. More about it and suicide prevention here.
Seemingly never-ending school shootings prompted me to find out whether private schools were safer than public schools. Some answers and opinions on the matter here.