St Boniface Elementary School
Tel: (419) 898-1340
- St. Boniface School provides an environment where students and teachers experience learning and living fully integrated in the light of faith.
- This integration of religious truth and values with life distinguishes a Catholic School from other school.
- Our Parents are recognized as the primary educators of their children through their own loving, caring, and example.
- Always foremost is the call of Jesus, “Let the little children come to me.” The mission of St.Boniface Catholic School is to instill in children, the Gospel message of Jesus Christ.
- This is accomplished by educating the child spiritually and academically so that each child will become a responsible Catholic Christian.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||68 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 19%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Oak Harbor Grades: K-11 | 31 students
325 S. Toussaint-portage Rd.
Oak Harbor, OH 43449
(419) 898-3888 0.3 K-11
- Port Clinton Grades: PK-5 | 109 students
109 W 4th St
Port Clinton, OH 43452
(419) 734-3315 10.7 PK-5
- Genoa Grades: 1-11 | 18 students
303 W 4th St
Genoa, OH 43430
(419) 855-4187 11.1 1-11
- Fremont Grades: PK-12 | 491 students
500 Smith Road
Fremont, OH 43420
(419) 332-9947 12.3 PK-12
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.