St Brigid School
Tel: (937) 372-3222
- St. Brigid School has been in existence in Xenia, Ohio, since 1855.
- St. Brigid School, a faith-filled community, is a place where, in collaboration with families, Gospel values are shared and modeled so that the Catholic heritage and tradition continue to flourish in the community and all students are challenged to achieve their highest potential.
- St. Brigid School envisions a school that calls forth and supports the discipleship of Jesus in all its dimensions.
- Everyone involved comes to think like Jesus, to judge like Jesus, and to act like Jesus.
- The emerging kingdom of God is evident so that people are drawn into this vision.
- At St. Brigid School, faculty, and parents work together to share our rich Catholic traditions and provide an educational environment that exemplifies Christian values.
- Prayer, liturgy, community service projects as well as religious instruction, are integral parts of the faith development of our students.
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||229 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Dayton Grades: PK-12 | 116 students
1617 Ohmer Ave
Dayton, OH 45410
(937) 253-5288 10.9 PK-12
- Xenia Grades: PK-12 | 373 students
1101 Wesley Ave
Xenia, OH 45385
(927) 352-1640 2.5 PK-12
- Dayton Grades: K-8 | 341 students
2001 Woodman Dr
Dayton, OH 45420
(937) 254-5411 9.6 K-8
- Dayton Grades: 9-12 | 891 students
4524 Linden Ave
Dayton, OH 45432
(937) 253-8188 9.4 9-12
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.