St. Cecilia Catholic School
5.00 (2 reviews)
- Welcome to St. Cecilia Catholic School, located on beautiful Bainbridge Island.
- We provide the best environment that addresses the social, emotional, and spiritual dimensions of all young people.
- Christian values are reinforced through reverence, respect, and responsibility.
- Have a great time learning about our school as you view our website.
- Come and visit, we would love to meet you!.
St. Cecilia Catholic School places among the top 20% of private schools in Washington for:
- Category Attribute
- Advanced Degrees Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2015, 2016, 2017|
|Total Students||92 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 25%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(Uniform Details are on School Website)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||$6,850 - In Parish $7,465 - Out of Parish|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Admissions Director||Susan Kilbane|
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cross Country, VolleyballBasketball, Cross Country,|
- A strong academic education rooted in Catholic moral and social justice principles.
- An opportunity for your child to grow spiritually, academically, socially, and physically.
- Small student/teacher ratio
- In addition to the core subjects of math, science, social studies and language arts, our students take religion, music and music history, and art.
- An opportunity for your entire family to be instrumental in the development of a young school.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bremerton Grades: K-9 | 183 students
1516 5th St
Bremerton, WA 98337
(360)373-5162 7.3 K-9
Wonderful learning environment. My kids are thriving.
- Posted by Parent - ab
St. Cecilia's is a wonderful school community! Our children have thrived here. Teachers are awesome. They love the science, Spanish, Orchestra, and Sports! We love the high expectations and academics :-)
- Posted by Parent - snjmo
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.