St. Cecilia Catholic School
5.00 (2 reviews)
- Welcome to St. Cecilia Catholic School, located on beautiful Bainbridge Island.
- We provide the best environment that addresses the social, emotional, and spiritual dimensions of all young people.
- Christian values are reinforced through reverence, respect, and responsibility.
- Have a great time learning about our school as you view our website.
- Come and visit, we would love to meet you!.
St. Cecilia Catholic School places among the top 20% of private schools in Washington for:
- Category Attribute
- Advanced Degrees Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2015, 2016, 2017|
|Total Students||92 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(Uniform Details are on School Website)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||$6,850 - In Parish $7,465 - Out of Parish|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Admissions Director||Susan Kilbane|
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cross Country, VolleyballBasketball, Cross Country,|
- A strong academic education rooted in Catholic moral and social justice principles.
- An opportunity for your child to grow spiritually, academically, socially, and physically.
- Small student/teacher ratio
- In addition to the core subjects of math, science, social studies and language arts, our students take religion, music and music history, and art.
- An opportunity for your entire family to be instrumental in the development of a young school.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bremerton Grades: K-9 | 183 students
1516 5th St
Bremerton, WA 98337
(360)373-5162 7.3 K-9
- Bainbridge Island Grades: NS-6
10994 Arrow Point Drive Ne
Bainbridge Island, WA 98110
(206)842-4966 3.2 NS-6
Wonderful learning environment. My kids are thriving.
- Posted by Parent - ab
St. Cecilia's is a wonderful school community! Our children have thrived here. Teachers are awesome. They love the science, Spanish, Orchestra, and Sports! We love the high expectations and academics :-)
- Posted by Parent - snjmo
Private school tuition seems to go nowhere but up. We look at some of the reasons why and offer the opinion that a private school education is still good value.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.