St. Cecilia Catholic School
5.00 (2 reviews)
- Welcome to St. Cecilia Catholic School, located on beautiful Bainbridge Island.
- We provide the best environment that addresses the social, emotional, and spiritual dimensions of all young people.
- Christian values are reinforced through reverence, respect, and responsibility.
- Have a great time learning about our school as you view our website.
- Come and visit, we would love to meet you!.
St. Cecilia Catholic School places among the top 20% of private schools in Washington for:
- Category Attribute
- Advanced Degrees Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2015, 2016, 2017|
|Total Students||92 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(Uniform Details are on School Website)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||$6,850 - In Parish $7,465 - Out of Parish|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Admissions Director||Susan Kilbane|
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cross Country, VolleyballBasketball, Cross Country,|
- A strong academic education rooted in Catholic moral and social justice principles.
- An opportunity for your child to grow spiritually, academically, socially, and physically.
- Small student/teacher ratio
- In addition to the core subjects of math, science, social studies and language arts, our students take religion, music and music history, and art.
- An opportunity for your entire family to be instrumental in the development of a young school.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bremerton Grades: K-9 | 183 students
1516 5th St
Bremerton, WA 98337
(360)373-5162 7.3 K-9
- Bainbridge Island Grades: NS-6
10994 Arrow Point Drive Ne
Bainbridge Island, WA 98110
(206)842-4966 3.2 NS-6
Wonderful learning environment. My kids are thriving.
- Posted by Parent - ab
St. Cecilia's is a wonderful school community! Our children have thrived here. Teachers are awesome. They love the science, Spanish, Orchestra, and Sports! We love the high expectations and academics :-)
- Posted by Parent - snjmo
Learn more about Financing Your Kids’ Education in Private School.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.