Peace Lutheran School
- Peace Lutheran School was established by Peace Lutheran Church in 1979 as a Pre-school.
- Peace Lutheran School is a God's family united to equip students, promote excellence, and instill sucess in a Christ-centered environment.
- The Peace Lutheran Childcare Center is in place to serve the families who are enrolled at Peace Lutheran School.
- We also offer a Summer Childcare Program that begins after school lets out and continues until the first day of school.
- The program is staffed by caring and qualified teachers and child care workers.
- The Peace Lutheran School curriculum is based on a strong integrated instructional approach based in part on the Core Knowledge Sequence.
- It has been written and developed by our teaching staff, and is reviewed and revised on an annual basis.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Lutheran Schools Accreditation|
Northwest Association of Accredited Schools
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Some resource programs are available.|
|Total Students||256 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||23:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||17 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,800|
|Tuition Notes||For Preschool please contact the school for tuition rates|
|Admissions Director||Rita Kubert|
|Total Sports Offered||8 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Dance, Drill Team, Soccer, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,|
Cross Country, Dance,
Drill Team, Soccer,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
- It is the mission and desire to include students of families who desire a quality Christian education for their child. We also realize there may be situations in which we are not able to meet a chidl's needs due to the scope or limitations of our program. If you desire to enroll a child at Peace, you need to contact the school office and request an application packet. We will then schedule a time for you to come in to visit our school. We encourage prospective families to visit our classrooms and meet our teachers as part of the decision-making process. We will then schedule a session for your child to take a placement assessment if they are in Kindergaten through 8th grade. This assessment will then be used to ensure the best possible placement and alert of to the needs of the child. Upon successful completion of the placement assessment an interveiw with the principal will conclude the process.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bremerton Grades: PK-8 | 80 students
8065 Chico Way Nw
Bremerton, WA 98312
(360)692-8799 4 PK-8
- Port Orchard Grades: PK-6 | 76 students
1026 Sidney Avenue # 160
Port Orchard, WA 98366
(360)443-7120 5.1 PK-6
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.