Peace Lutheran School
Peace Lutheran School was established by Peace Lutheran Church in 1979 as a Pre-school.
Peace Lutheran School is a God's family united to equip students, promote excellence, and instill sucess in a Christ-centered environment.
The Peace Lutheran Childcare Center is in place to serve the families who are enrolled at Peace Lutheran School.
We also offer a Summer Childcare Program that begins after school lets out and continues until the first day of school.
The program is staffed by caring and qualified teachers and child care workers.
The Peace Lutheran School curriculum is based on a strong integrated instructional approach based in part on the Core Knowledge Sequence.
It has been written and developed by our teaching staff, and is reviewed and revised on an annual basis.
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Students: 211 students
- Yearly Tuition: $4,800
- Average class size: 17 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Learning Difference Programs
Learning Programs Supported
Some resource programs are available.
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 27%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
For Preschool please contact the school for tuition rates
Total Sports Offered
- It is the mission and desire to include students of families who desire a quality Christian education for their child. We also realize there may be situations in which we are not able to meet a chidl's needs due to the scope or limitations of our program. If you desire to enroll a child at Peace, you need to contact the school office and request an application packet. We will then schedule a time for you to come in to visit our school. We encourage prospective families to visit our classrooms and meet our teachers as part of the decision-making process. We will then schedule a session for your child to take a placement assessment if they are in Kindergaten through 8th grade. This assessment will then be used to ensure the best possible placement and alert of to the needs of the child. Upon successful completion of the placement assessment an interveiw with the principal will conclude the process.
Endorse Peace Lutheran School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Identifying Your School's Brand
Creating a brand identity for your school is an essential part of your marketing strategy. We walk you through the process.
7 Reasons Why Private School May Be The Right Choice
Private schools come in a wide variety of educational approaches. We show you how to refine your school search.
June 01, 2021What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.