Gateway Christian Schools - Crosspoint
- Top Ranked WA School
- Grades: Kindergarten-12
- Enrollment: 302 students
- Average class size: 16 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Dress code guidelines provided at the beginning of the school year
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Drama, Elementary Art, High School Art, High School Choir, Middle School Art, Middle School Choir, Pottery
- Crosspoint is one of five schools in Gateway Christian Schools, a Christian school system providing classes in grades K-12. Gateway Christian is owned and operated by Gateway Fellowship of Poulsbo, Washington and has been in existence since 1974. Gateway serves families on the Kitsap Peninsula who desire a Christian, college-preparatory education for their children in schools that prepare students for leadership throughout the curricular and co-curricular programs, including athletics, fine and performing arts, a weekly chapel program, and mission/service opportunities.
- The school is located on seven acres in Kitsap County, Washington, current enrollment is more than 300 students with 35 faculty members, many holding advanced degrees, and an average of 15 years of teaching experience. Crosspoint, a part of Gateway Christian Schools, does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin.
- Crosspoint Secondary School has 203 students, including 27 seniors. Admission to the high school is based on assessment testing, student transcripts, recommendations from previous teachers, and an interview with the parent and the student. The school serves students who are capable of achieving at or above grade level with reasonable effort in a traditional school setting and in a program emphasizing leadership and preparing students for a college or university education.
- College Board Results (SAT Mean Scores)
- Students Tested: Critical Reading, 20; Math, 611; Writing, 592; SAT CR+M+W Combined Score, 1804
- National Merit Scholars
- Commended Students 11; National Merit Finalists 11
Frequently Asked Questions
What sports does Gateway Christian Schools - Crosspoint offer?
Gateway Christian Schools - Crosspoint offers 8 interscholastic sports: Baseball, Basketball, Cross Country, Golf, Soccer, Track and Field, Volleyball and Weightlifting.
What is Gateway Christian Schools - Crosspoint's ranking?
Gateway Christian Schools - Crosspoint ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Washington for: Largest student body.
When is the application deadline for Gateway Christian Schools - Crosspoint?
The application deadline for Gateway Christian Schools - Crosspoint is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Gateway Christian Schools - Crosspoint. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards