Kitsap Adventist Christian School
5.00 (3 reviews)
- We believe that true education develops the whole person: spiritually, mentally and physically.
- Our qualified educators provide innovative approaches to teaching our rigorous academic curriculum to ensure a lifelong love of learning.
- String instrument instruction is provided for grades 4-8 at no additional cost.
- We nurture students` love for God and others, while teaching them to think and empowering them to serve their community.
- Our low student-teacher ratio allows teachers to provide personalized education to individual students.
- Our multi-grade classrooms motivate younger students to advance academically and encourage leadership growth in our older students.
- Our faculty are committed to keeping Jesus first in their lives and daily model a Christian lifestyle as they interact with students.
- Affordable before and after school care is available. Students come to our campus from as far south as Belfair and as far north as Poulsbo.
- KACS is a ministry of the Bremerton and Port Orchard Seventh-day Adventist Churches. We are an accredited, state-approved school.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||General Conference of the Seventh Day Adventist Church (GCSDAC)|
National Independent Private Schools Association
|Religious Affiliation||Seventh Day Adventist|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||32 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 27%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||16 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(dockers and polo shirts)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$3,630|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition does not include $275 Registration fee. Tuition does include music instruction costs.|
- Join us as we learn to Love, Serve and Inspire! Students thrive in our Christ - centered environment which includes rigorous academics and personalized attention from our amazing teaching staff. We also offer affordable before and after care. Call or email us to schedule a tour today.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- BremertonGrades: K-12 | 301 students
4012 Chico Way NW
Bremerton, WA 98312
- Port OrchardGrades: PK-8 | 99 students
1026 Sidney Avenue # 160
Port Orchard, WA 98366
- PoulsboGrades: K-6 | 55 students
14000 Central Valley Rd NW
Poulsbo, WA 98370
- Bainbridge IslandGrades: K-5 | 88 students
8553 NE Day Road
Bainbridge Island, WA 98110
- Bainbridge IslandGrades: NS-6
10994 Arrow Point Dr.
Bainbridge Island, WA 98110
My granddaughter is the third generation to attend this school and she loves it. The atmosphere is warm and friendly and children have less stress and therefore more oppurtunity to be themselves. There is music as well as everyday academics and the teachers are open to different styles of learning. They truly believe in leaving no child behind and the small class size lends to the benefit of teachers being able to recognize the strengths and weaknesses in every student. My granddaughter always is excited to return to school after every extended break.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - Lisa
I volunteer at this school every week and have been incredibly impressed by the teachers, students and program. The incredibly low student:teacher ratio results not only in students being able to get the academic help they need, but it also has tremendous dividends in their emotional development. Throughout the year, they become like family. Older students blossom and mature through learning how to help and mentor younger students and younger students are provided with healthy role models in their older mentors. Everyone is accepted, valued, affirmed, challenged to grow, and activated to serve. I'm also impressed with the opportunities they offer for music, programs, outdoor activities and field trips for a school of this size.
- Posted by Teacher - Dustin
This is the most AMAZING privet school I''ve ever see. All students are WAY above average even compared the other large or smaller privet schools. I would HIGHLY recommend this school to any parents that want a true life changing education for there child.
- Posted by Parent - nicol
January 19, 2018
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.
January 19, 2018
A fascinating look at where our first Presidents went to school.
January 18, 2018
From time to time we all wonder how things might have turned out if circumstances and situations had been different. We apply that questioning to private schools.