St Charles Catholic School
5.00 (1 review)
- Kindergarten through Eighth Grade is provided by St. Charles Catholic School, with extended Day Care available before and after school hours.
- St. Charles School is fully accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges, and provides quality education in a Christian atmosphere.
- Here, Christ is the center of every classroom. The students learn in an environment based on the principles of Catholic teaching.
- St. Charles School serves to reinforce what is expected that the students are being taught at home, Regular School Masses, daily religion class, concern for and outreach to the less fortunate, and good sportsmanship are part of the regular school program.
- In 1999 a new classroom building named Mercy Hall, after the Sisters of Mercy who founded our school, was completed which provides three new classrooms to replace older, outdated classrooms, The Joan B. Kroc Technology Center with computer, video, and applied technology learning modules available to the students, rest rooms and the Athletic Director's Office.
- A full range of athletic activities is available to the students of the school, with the school teams participating in intra-school games with other parochial schools in the league.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other religious school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||245 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 43%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- San DiegoGrades: PK-12 | 321 students
2460 Palm Avenue
San Diego, CA 92154
- Imperial BeachGrades: NS-K | 38 students
866 Imperial Beach Blvd
Imperial Beach, CA 91932
- San YsidroGrades: PK-8 | 321 students
4141 Beyer Blvd
San Ysidro, CA 92173
- Chula VistaGrades: PK-8 | 289 students
37 E Emerson St
Chula Vista, CA 91911
- Chula VistaGrades: PK-8 | 302 students
760 1st Ave
Chula Vista, CA 91910
Great school with a family like atmosphere. The 7th grade teacher is the best by far and was one of the best years of my life. Students can form amazing friendships because of the small class size. The teachers both truly care for the students and prepare them very well for high school and future jobs. School is completely state of the art with new computers and tech lab with Smart Boards in every classroom. Google Docs and Classroom is implemented very well in the eighth grade class as well. This is a great school for any child and they will always remember.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - anl70
October 18, 2017
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
September 30, 2017
Scandals in private school are bound to raise questions for those of us thinking about sending our children to private school. Regardless of how sensational these scandals may appear, they are actually few and far between.
September 29, 2017
Parents have many reasons for deciding to take their children out of public school and enrolling them in private school. This circumstance is something which can happen at any stage of your child's education.