- The teachers and staff here at St. Charles KinderCare look forward to meeting you and your family! All of our staff members: Meet or exceed the Maryland state requirements for teaching in a daycare
- Receive approximately 15 hours of Continued Education Credits per year
- Have criminal background checks completed Are CPR and First Aid certified
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery School-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||90 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Welcome to the NAEYC accredited KinderCare on St. Mark's
Drive in Waldorf, Maryland. We are very excited to meet with
you and your family. Here at St. Charles KinderCare, we believe it
takes a village to raise a child, and our parents consider us to be
an extension of their families. In providing quality child care
services, your child will not only have a safe, secure and
stimulating environment to learn in, but will have support from a
team of early childhood development experts who have a true passion
for educating and nurturing children.
Our experts designed our classrooms 'â€ and every activity and lesson 'â€ to help prepare your child for success in school and beyond. With designated learning centers, such as dramatic play and blocks in every classroom, children have the opportunity for rich social play and child-initiated discovery.
Proven by our research-based curriculum, we believe in developing the whole child with an emphasis on assisting your child's growth with their social, emotional, cognitive, and physical development. You'll also find that our classrooms feature a print-rich environment full of carefully selected materials, written charts and labels, and children's literature. By helping your child connect spoken words and print, we're helping develop early literacy and writing skills, built on the Core Curriculum foundation that Maryland schools emphasize for educational success.
Whether your child has first words or first grade on the horizon, we're excited to show you how everything in our learning center is designed for learning. Please call to schedule a tour and witness all of the wonderful things happening at St. Charles KinderCare!
- At St. Charles KinderCare, the safety of our children and the confidence of our parents are points of pride. From daily sign-in, to strict parent or guardian identification, and single keypad access, we maintain a rigorous standard for safety. Upon hire, our staff complete State and FBI background checks. All staff are CPR and First Aid certified. Additionally, we offer a peanut-free environment with our menu options. Please also note that our daily cleanliness and maintenance schedules leave nothing at all to chance.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- NACCRRA, Social Service voucher.
Profile last updated: 03/14/2016
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
WaldorfGrades: PK-K | 140 students
305 Smallwood Drive
Waldorf, MD 20602
WaldorfGrades: PK-8 | 271 students
3310 Saint Peters Dr
Waldorf, MD 20601
WaldorfGrades: NS-PK | 56 students
136 Stoddert Avenue
Waldorf, MD 20602
WaldorfGrades: PK-12 | 43 students
Po Box 235
Waldorf, MD 20604
WaldorfGrades: PK-12 | 405 students
13000 Zekiah Dr
Waldorf, MD 20601
April 21, 2017
Making your job application easy to read will help your application make the first cut.
April 20, 2017
Private high schools offer strong college counseling programs which are ongoing and fully integrated into the daily activities.
April 19, 2017
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.