St. Charles KinderCare
Tel: (630) 584-2333
- Our staff members are passionate about teaching and nurturing your children.
- The staff will provide your child with a safe, secure and stimulating environment to help develop a well rounded child.
- With our close-community atomsphere, your child will feel valued and respected as an individual while being a part of our KinderCare family.
- Our team has over 100 years experience in working with young children!.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Welcome to the St. Charles KinderCare. We are looking forward to visting with you and introducing you to our KinderCare team. We want your children to feel comfortable in their environment. We do this by creating a family friendly atmosphere for your child to help them feel loved and respected to develop a strong sense of self. Here at KinderCare, all of our curriculum are designed to prepare your child for their elementary school years. We utilize all our skills into creating an exciting adventure for your child every single day. They receive support from a team of individuals with a passion for teaching and nurturing children. We offer flexible schedules to meet the needs of your family. We look forward to the opportunity to be a part of your child's educational experience!
- At KinderCare Learning Centers, your child's safety is a very important priority. Not only do we have all of our outside perimeter doors locked, all of our playgrounds are surrounded by a locked 6 foot privacy fence. In addition, we have a coded door entry in the front of the building which is only given to authorized family members. Every 30 minutes we conduct name to face counts as well as do monthly fire drills. All of our staff are fully background checked and have current first aid and cpr certifications, as well as maintain a high level of cleanliness standards. We also follow health and saftey procedures, such as handwashing, safe sleep practices in our nursery, and much more to ensure all of our children stay healthy and safe.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:15 AM to 6:15 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- This center accepts DCSF, and Childcare Assistance (let parents know they have to be employed or in school in order to qualify)
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Saint Charles Grades: 1-5 | 44 students
716 Oak St
Saint Charles, IL 60174
(630) 513-1686 0.8 1-5
- Geneva Grades: NS | 192 students
1774 W State St # 1776
Geneva, IL 60134
(630) 845-9230 0.9 NS
- Saint Charles Grades: PK-8 | 676 students
787 Crane Rd
Saint Charles, IL 60175
(630) 338-8100 1.1 PK-8
- Geneva Grades: PK-6 | 82 students
1745 Kaneville Road
Geneva, IL 60134
(630) 232-8533 1.2 PK-6
- Geneva Grades: PK-8 | 269 students
1881 Kaneville Rd
Geneva, IL 60134
(630) 232-0476 1.2 PK-8
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.