Geneva Christian School
Faith Christian Beginner Schools education philosophy is built on four key principles: 1.
We believe Jesus Christ is our Savior, our example and the foundation for all we do and learn.
2. We believe that children should learn using an effective, time-tested curriculum focused on the "three R's" that can be adjusted to their individual needs during the beginning stages of formal education.
3. We believe children should be exposed to biblical knowledge, academic skill and foreign language at an early age when their minds are pliable and enthusiasm is highest.
4. We believe in small classes, individual attention, experienced teachers and a loving environment for students' total development - spiritual, intellectual, emotional, social, cultural, and physical.
The result: Students learn to read, write and understand other core concepts, from a Christian point of view, earlier than children at other schools.
In fact, children who graduate to our sister school, Faith Christian Academy, exceed national academic standards on average by more than three grade levels!.
- Grades: Prekindergarten-6
- Students: 82 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 34%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Contact Faith Christian Beginner School for current tuition and fees.
- At Faith Christian Beginner School we believe in the Scripture of the Old and New Testament as verbally inspired by God, inerrant in the original writing, and that they are of supreme and final authority in faith and practice, in one God, eternally existing in three Persons Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, that Jesus Christ was begotten by the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, and is true God and true man, that man was created in the image of God, that he sinned and thereby incurred not only physical death but also spiritual death, which is eternal separation from God, that all human beings are born with a sinful nature. As a staff, our commitment is to promote a calm and structured learning environment, laced with accountability supports to aid in your child’s growth from childhood to young adulthood.
Endorse Geneva Christian School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Identifying Your School's Brand
Creating a brand identity for your school is an essential part of your marketing strategy. We walk you through the process.
7 Reasons Why Private School May Be The Right Choice
Private schools come in a wide variety of educational approaches. We show you how to refine your school search.
June 01, 2021What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.