Tel: (630) 513-1686
- Bridges Montessori Academy views each child as a unique individual and one to be respected for that uniqueness.
- Bridges offers an environment which allows for the natural unfolding of the child and builds a foundation for lifelong learning.
- Through a carefully prepared environment and curriculum, the child is exposed to a variety of experiences and materials.
- Each is designed to nurture the child's absorbent mind and foster his total development.
- Bridges provides an interdisciplinary manipulative-oriented experience which facilitates independence, self-confidence, self-learning and respect.
- Each program offers a unique meshing of learning styles which keep pace with the individual educational needs of the child in today's society.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
State or regional independent school association
Illinois Coalition of Nonpublic Schools
|Grades Offered||Grades 1-5|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||44 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Jan Dangles|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Barrington Grades: PK-5 | 70 students
1410 S. Barrington Rd.
Barrington, IL 60010
(847) 382-2812 19.4 PK-5
- Bartlett Grades: PK-K | 40 students
379 Bartlett Plz
Bartlett, IL 60103
(630) 830-8940 8.9 PK-K
- Buffalo Grove Grades: PK-K | 68 students
950 Ellen Dr
Buffalo Grove, IL 60089
(847) 541-8111 24.3 PK-K
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.