St Christopher Elementary School
- At St. Christopher School, our program of Catholic education relies on the basis of proven success and innovative educational experiences.
- In doing so, we develop students who have foundations in faith and skills in learning.
- We as a Catholic School Community believe that each student enrolled at St. Christopher School is a unique and important person and that every facet of his/her life -- spiritual, emotional, intellectual, social and physical should be developed.
- We seek to help each individual develop as a thinking, caring Christian who respects all life and has the desire and ability to contribute constructively to the betterment of the world.
- We realize that the education process goes beyond the school.
- Thus, the developing of a shared commitment from the community, parents, and school is a necessary ingredient in achieving these goals.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
Other religious school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||448 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||28 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1
National avg.: 13:1
People that viewed St Christopher Elementary School also viewed these schools: Christian Central Academy.
July 25, 2017
A table comparison of the three popular early childhood education approaches.
July 25, 2017
How do I know how this school compares with the others I am considering? Has anybody ranked private schools?
July 20, 2017