St Christopher Elementary School
- At St. Christopher School, our program of Catholic education relies on the basis of proven success and innovative educational experiences.
- In doing so, we develop students who have foundations in faith and skills in learning.
- We as a Catholic School Community believe that each student enrolled at St. Christopher School is a unique and important person and that every facet of his/her life -- spiritual, emotional, intellectual, social and physical should be developed.
- We seek to help each individual develop as a thinking, caring Christian who respects all life and has the desire and ability to contribute constructively to the betterment of the world.
- We realize that the education process goes beyond the school.
- Thus, the developing of a shared commitment from the community, parents, and school is a necessary ingredient in achieving these goals.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other religious school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||448 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||28 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- People that viewed St Christopher Elementary School also viewed these schools: Christian Central Academy.
January 16, 2018
Part of the private school selection process is financial aid. We point out five issues about which you should be aware.
January 16, 2018
We look at why tuition costs vary so widely from school to school.
January 08, 2018
Changes to the Tax Code in late 2017 included the addition of saving for K-12 private school education to 529 plans. We take a look at what this means for families thinking about private school for their children.