St Edward School
5.00 (1 review)
- The educational mission of the Church is to teach the Good News and to create community while providing service to the entire human family.
- The Catholic school teaches this message, fosters community, and models service.
- Our schools have a clear focus as centers where the Church evangelizes, educates and contributes to the formation of a healthy and morally sound lifestyle.
- In doing this the Catholic school fosters each individual's growth in personal holiness and his/her relationship to Christ.
- The Catholic school is dedicated to academic excellence, reinforcing a sense of social concern, and encouraging a life balanced by social and physical activities.
- The Catholic school also recognizes parents as the first and primary educators in a child's life.
- Schools work with the parents and encourage them to participate in the decision-making processes affecting their children.
- The Catholic school challenges clergy, parents, teachers, students and parish communities to work together in mutual trust, support, and dedication to the common goal of providing quality, religious and academic education for our children.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||360 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||23:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,050|
|Tuition Notes||Registration $225. per student Graduated tuition for more students in the family.Service 20 hours or $400. Preschool tuition is $625. for five days a month;375 for three days;250. for two days. (Hours 6 am to 6 pm.)|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$500|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Associate||Mrs. Nancy Flores|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Football, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||11 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Academic Decathlon, Current Events Contests, History Day Competition, Johns Hopkins CTY Talent Search, Music Lessons, Music Lessons - Drums, Music Lessons - Keyboard, Music Lessons - Violin, Science Fair - STEP Conference, Spelling Bee, Vocal Lessons|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Corona Grades: K-12 | 96 students
1811 South Lincoln Avenue
Corona, CA 92882
(951)737-2187 1.2 K-12
- Chino Grades: NS-8 | 351 students
12664 Central Ave
Chino, CA 91710
(909)591-8419 12.2 NS-8
St Edwards is a school where the teachers really KNOW their students and not only encourage and challenge our kids but support them with faith and understanding. We as parents want not just the best education but an environment that supports our values and family life...St Edward's is our partner in raising good, God-loving children.
- Posted by Parent - sarah
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.