- The educational mission of the Church is to teach the Good News and to create community while providing service to the entire human family.
- The Catholic school teaches this message, fosters community, and models service.
- Our schools have a clear focus as centers where the Church evangelizes, educates and contributes to the formation of a healthy and morally sound lifestyle.
- In doing this the Catholic school fosters each individual's growth in personal holiness and his/her relationship to Christ.
- The Catholic school is dedicated to academic excellence, reinforcing a sense of social concern, and encouraging a life balanced by social and physical activities.
- The Catholic school also recognizes parents as the first and primary educators in a child's life.
- Schools work with the parents and encourage them to participate in the decision-making processes affecting their children.
- The Catholic school challenges clergy, parents, teachers, students and parish communities to work together in mutual trust, support, and dedication to the common goal of providing quality, religious and academic education for our children.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||365 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 43%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||20 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,050|
|Tuition Notes||Registration $225. per student Graduated tuition for more students in the family.Service 20 hours or $400. Preschool tuition is $625. for five days a month;375 for three days;250. for two days. (Hours 6 am to 6 pm.)|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$500|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Associate||Mrs. Nancy Flores|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Football, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||9 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Academic Decathlon, Current Events Contests, History Day Competition, Johns Hopkins CTY Talent Search, Music Lessons, Music Lessons- Drums, Keyboard, Violin, Science Fair - STEP Conference, Spelling Bee, Vocal Lessons Music Lessons, Spelling Bee, Vocal Lessons, Academic Decathlon,
Current Events Contests,
History Day Competition,
Johns Hopkins CTY Talent Search,
Music Lessons- Drums, Keyboard, Violin,
Science Fair - STEP Conference,
- School Location Miles Grades Students
RiversideGrades: K-8 | 135 students
4824 Jones Avenue
Riverside, CA 92505
OntarioGrades: PK-8 | 291 students
322 W D St
Ontario, CA 91762
ChinoGrades: PK-8 | 348 students
12664 Central Ave
Chino, CA 91710
CoronaGrades: PK-12 | 1035 students
2380 Fullerton Ave
Corona, CA 92881
CoronaGrades: K-12 | 96 students
1811 South Lincoln Avenue
Corona, CA 92882
St Edwards is a school where the teachers really KNOW their students and not only encourage and challenge our kids but support them with faith and understanding. We as parents want not just the best education but an environment that supports our values and family life...St Edward's is our partner in raising good, God-loving children.
- Posted by Parent - sarah
May 26, 2017
When you apply for a position at a private school, you need to use a slightly different approach than you would use if you were applying for a sales job somewhere.
May 25, 2017
The admissions essay is an important part of your child's admissions profile. Noodle Pros essay expert Kate Fisher offers some valuable tips about writing the admissions essay.
May 25, 2017
Myths, urban legends and just plain misinformation abound concerning private schools. We shed some light on the facts you may not have known.