St Edward School
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (951) 737-2530
- The educational mission of the Church is to teach the Good News and to create community while providing service to the entire human family.
- The Catholic school teaches this message, fosters community, and models service.
- Our schools have a clear focus as centers where the Church evangelizes, educates and contributes to the formation of a healthy and morally sound lifestyle.
- In doing this the Catholic school fosters each individual's growth in personal holiness and his/her relationship to Christ.
- The Catholic school is dedicated to academic excellence, reinforcing a sense of social concern, and encouraging a life balanced by social and physical activities.
- The Catholic school also recognizes parents as the first and primary educators in a child's life.
- Schools work with the parents and encourage them to participate in the decision-making processes affecting their children.
- The Catholic school challenges clergy, parents, teachers, students and parish communities to work together in mutual trust, support, and dedication to the common goal of providing quality, religious and academic education for our children.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||300 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 45%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,050|
|Tuition Notes||Registration $225. per student Graduated tuition for more students in the family.Service 20 hours or $400. Preschool tuition is $625. for five days a month;375 for three days;250. for two days. (Hours 6 am to 6 pm.)|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$500|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Associate||Mrs. Nancy Flores|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Football, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||11 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Academic Decathlon, Current Events Contests, History Day Competition, Johns Hopkins CTY Talent Search, Music Lessons, Music Lessons - Drums, Music Lessons - Keyboard, Music Lessons - Violin, Science Fair - STEP Conference, Spelling Bee, Vocal Lessons|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Corona Grades: K-12 | 96 students
1811 South Lincoln Avenue
Corona, CA 92882
(951) 737-2187 1.2 K-12
- Chino Grades: PK-8 | 405 students
12664 Central Ave
Chino, CA 91710
(909) 591-8419 12.2 PK-8
St Edwards is a school where the teachers really KNOW their students and not only encourage and challenge our kids but support them with faith and understanding. We as parents want not just the best education but an environment that supports our values and family life...St Edward's is our partner in raising good, God-loving children.
- Posted by Parent - sarah
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.