St. Edward School
- Top Ranked CA School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 300 students
- Yearly Tuition: $4,050
- Acceptance rate: 97%
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does St. Edward School cost?
St. Edward School's tuition is approximately $4,050 for private students.
What is the acceptance rate of St. Edward School?
The acceptance rate of St. Edward School is 97%, which is higher than the national average of 84%.
What sports does St. Edward School offer?
St. Edward School offers 4 interscholastic sports: Basketball, Cheering, Football and Volleyball.
What is St. Edward School's ranking?
When is the application deadline for St. Edward School?
The application deadline for St. Edward School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse St. Edward School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards