St Edward School
Tel: (859) 234-2731
- Faculty, staff, and parents of Saint Edward School work to educate children.
- Our program strives to provide a Catholic education for all, regardless of faith tradition, which is dedicated to academic excellence.
- We aim to challenge students to develop to their fullest potential while practicing respect and responsibility toward their family, peers, and community.
- Saint Edward School serves Pre-K through 5th grades and is accredited through Kentucky Non-Public School Commission which is a joint effort through the Kentucky Board of Education.
- We offer a full curriculum, including STEM, specialized reading programs, music, art, hands-on-technology, all within the context of a respectful Christian community.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||69 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 9%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||10 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(khaki pants, blue polo shirt)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$3,100|
|Tuition Notes||There are two categories for tuition: Non parishioner and parishioner.|
National avg.: 85%
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Paris Grades: PK-5 | 71 students
1121 Main St
Paris, KY 40361
(859) 987-3815 12.9 PK-5
- Georgetown Grades: PK-8 | 134 students
106 Military St
Georgetown, KY 40324
(502) 863-2607 18.7 PK-8
- Georgetown Grades: K | 37 students
502 Military Street
Georgetown, KY 40324
(502) 867-0100 18.9 K
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.