St John School
- Saint John's is a growing, active Catholic School in Georgetown, Kentucky that exists for the purpose of providing a complete education for the children of the parish, other Catholics, and non-Catholics who wish to participate.
- The 'complete' education includes strong Christian values based on Catholic doctrine; all academic skills; and self-discipline.
- Additionally, as part of the Saint John mission, we are fully committed to assist our students build a foundation for continued spiritual, intellectual, and social growth.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||134 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 8%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||17 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||13 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
National avg.: 85%
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, SoccerBasketball, Cheering,|
Cross Country, Soccer,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||2 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Robotics Club, STREAM Club
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Frankfort Grades: PK-8 | 117 students
120 Deepwood Dr
Frankfort, KY 40601
(502)227-7121 18.3 PK-8
- Lexington Grades: NS-8 | 490 students
423 West Short Street
Lexington, KY 40507
(859)254-9257 11.3 NS-8
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.