Ss Peter & Paul School
- Sts. Peter and Paul School has been the choice of education for families since 1913.
- Sts. Peter and Paul School provides students with Catholic values and high academic standards within a diverse community of lifelong learners who participate in a shared faith.
- Academic Excellence Sts. Peter & Paul School proudly stands behind their academic programs which follow the diocesan curriculum guidelines.
- SPPS provides an array of opportunities for students to participate in community events and be exposed to the arts.
- Located within walking distance is the Lexington Children's Theater, Opera House, Living Arts & Science Center, Lexington Public Library, Gratz Park and much more.
- The proximity to these organizations is a perfect complement to the expanded arts program offered at SPPS which includes band, choral, visual arts and drama.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||dyslexia/autism/mild learning differences|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009|
|Total Students||490 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 8%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||53 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||18 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(Navy pants and white logo polo for boys in K-5; Plaid and White logo polo for girls in K-5; Khaki and navy logo polo for grades 6-8)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,110|
|Tuition Notes||Catholic In-Parish rate is $5110 Catholic Out-of-Parish is $6541 Non-Catholic rate is $7363|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$1,000|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Connie Carr|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,|
Cross Country, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||16 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Academic Team, Future Problem Solvers, Kentucky Youth Assembly (KYA), Math Team, Robotics Club
Arts and Music Programs:
4th-5th grade musical, 6th-8th grade musical, Choir, Private Cello lessons, Private guitar lessons, Private percussion lessons, Private Piano lessons, Private violin lessons, Show Choir
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Faith 1st basketball, Faith 1st Socce
- School Location Miles Grades Students
It is illegal for an interviewer to ask certain questions at your job interview. Be aware of what they can and cannot ask you.
A Scholarship Funding Organization (SFO) is an organization which provides financial assistance for attendance at private school.
Not filling all the seats is a challenge many schools. Jason How offers some answers to common enrollment questions.