St. Frances Cabrini Catholic School
St. Frances Cabrini Catholic School is more than an institution for learning, we make up an educational community that was established and sustained by dedicated faculty, administration, staff, and strong parental support.
Our common goal is to accomplish what is in the best interest of the students academically and spiritually; to make them the keepers of the faith and provide guidance to them to make a lasting contribution to the global community.
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Students: 93 students
- Yearly Tuition: $4,200
- Acceptance rate: 95%
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
View the St. Frances Cabrini Catholic School yearly calendar below. Note key dates such as:
First Day of School
August 10, 2022 (Wednesday)
Student Body Type
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Classroom Dress Code
(Uniform: School Uniform)
(Uniform: School Uniform)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
Active duty and/or retired military, police officers, border patrol, firefighters and members of the Alamogordo Chamber of Commerce Discount.
% on Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid Grant
National avg.: 85%
- St. Frances Cabrini Catholic School is accredited by the Western Catholic Educational Association (WCEA) and the New Mexico Department of Education. We provide a strong academic program that incorporates Catholic identity in all subject areas. Our curriculum is based on the Elementary Course of Study as prescribed by the Diocese of Las Cruces. It is aligned with national standards and the regulations of the New Mexico State Department of Education for non-public schools. Our academic program includes grades Pre-K through grade 7th. Each grade level incorporates content and activities that are developmentally appropriate.
Profile last updated: 09/22/2021
Endorse St. Frances Cabrini Catholic School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
5 Ways To Protect Your Child From Bullying
Bullying lurks everywhere. Learn the warning signs and how to protect your child.
Questions! Questions! Questions!
If you are beginning to think about sending your child to private school, you probably have a lot of questions. Here are some answers to your more common questions.
Marketing Your School: Welcoming New Students
Why is welcoming students so important? Because it makes new students and their families feel that they are part of the school community from Day 1. More about this valuable marketing tool here.