St. Frances Cabrini Catholic School is more than an institution for learning, we make up an educational community that was established and sustained by dedicated faculty, administration, staff, and strong parental support.
Our common goal is to accomplish what is in the best interest of the students academically and spiritually; to make them the keepers of the faith and provide guidance to them to make a lasting contribution to the global community.
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 93 students
- Yearly Tuition: $4,200
- Acceptance rate: 95%
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 51%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Classroom Dress Code
Uniform: School Uniform
Uniform: School Uniform
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
Active duty and/or retired military, police officers, border patrol, firefighters and members of the Alamogordo Chamber of Commerce Discount.
% on Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid Grant
National avg.: 85%
- St. Frances Cabrini Catholic School is accredited by the Western Catholic Educational Association (WCEA) and the New Mexico Department of Education. We provide a strong academic program that incorporates Catholic identity in all subject areas. Our curriculum is based on the Elementary Course of Study as prescribed by the Diocese of Las Cruces. It is aligned with national standards and the regulations of the New Mexico State Department of Education for non-public schools. Our academic program includes grades Pre-K through grade 7th. Each grade level incorporates content and activities that are developmentally appropriate.
Source: Verified school update
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does St. Frances Cabrini Catholic School cost?
St. Frances Cabrini Catholic School's tuition is approximately $4,200 for private students.
What schools are St. Frances Cabrini Catholic School often compared to?
What is the acceptance rate of St. Frances Cabrini Catholic School?
The acceptance rate of St. Frances Cabrini Catholic School is 95%, which is higher than the national average of 87%.
When is the application deadline for St. Frances Cabrini Catholic School?
The application deadline for St. Frances Cabrini Catholic School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse St. Frances Cabrini Catholic School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Exploring Educational Savings Accounts: A Guide for Parents
This comprehensive article explores the different educational savings accounts available to parents for private K-12 education and tertiary education. It provides detailed explanations of each account, including the 529 College Savings Plan, Coverdell Education Savings Accounts, and Custodial Accounts. The article cites applicable legal authorities and emphasizes the importance of informed decision-making by consulting with legal and financial professionals.
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
October 30, 2023Volunteering at Your Children's Private School
Discover the many meaningful ways parents can get involved at their children's private school and make a positive impact on the educational journey. From PTA involvement to sharing specialized skills, find out how your contributions can strengthen the school community.