St Frances Cabrini School
- Saint Frances Cabrini is committed to developing the whole child by supporting the principles of the Catholic faith and by providing a solid academic education.
- Our goal is to provide both the opportunity and the motivation for a child to develop spiritually, intellectually, physically and socially.
- Working together with parents, teachers, students and parish. Striving to encourage the development of the whole person.
- Integrating the family and school in loving support and care.
- Encouraging self-discipline by helping students make good decision and holding them accountable for their actions.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||610 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||28 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||22:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- San Jose Grades: PK-6 | 270 students
540 Sands Dr
San Jose, CA 95125
(408)264-6789 4 PK-6
- San Jose Grades: PK-8 | 153 students
1175 Hillsdale Avenue
San Jose, CA 95118
(408)269-2222 3.3 PK-8
- San Jose Grades: PK-8 | 302 students
4950 Mitty Way
San Jose, CA 95129
(408)252-3659 4.8 PK-8
- San Jose Grades: K-5 | 2735 students
1450 Leigh Ave
San Jose, CA 95125
(408)559-4400 2 K-5
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.