St Francis De Sales High School
- St Francis De Sales High School serves 199 students in grades 9-12 and is a member of the National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA) and the Other school association(s).
- The student:teacher of St Francis De Sales High School is 12:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Roman Catholic.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||199 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 32%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||17 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Chicago Grades: 9-12 | 570 students
1852 W 22nd Pl
Chicago, IL 60608
(773) 890-6800 12 9-12
- Chicago Grades: 9-12 | 241 students
6727 S California Ave
Chicago, IL 60629
(773) 925-8686 9.1 9-12
- Chicago Grades: 9-12 | 986 students
3737 W 99th Street
Chicago, IL 60655
(773) 881-6500 9.3 9-12
- Chicago Grades: 9-12 | 618 students
6410 S Dante Ave
Chicago, IL 60637
(773) 324-1020 5.5 9-12
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.