St Francis Xavier School
Tel: (573) 395-4612
- St. Francis Xavier Schools Educational Mission is to guide our students to become Catholics who know and live their faith.
- We are committed to providing opportunities for the well-balanced development of the while child in all areas of intelligence: spiritual, academic, physical, social, and aesthetic.
- They will have the skills to be good communicators, problem solvers, and life-long learners.
- Self-discipline is our aim for the children. Students will be guided to do what is right, because it is right, and because of the satisfaction one achieves as a result.
- For the good of all, limits must be set. Thus, an environment is created where the child learns to handle his/her freedom appropriately.
- School rules will be enforced in a firm but respectful manner reflecting the philosophy of St. Francis Xavier School.
- Minor infractions will be dealt with at school through the teacher and the principal.
- In more serious matters, parents will be consulted. The discipline proposed should be commensurate with the offense.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||200 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Freeburg Grades: K-8 | 47 students
4309 Highway U
Freeburg, MO 65035
(573) 744-5898 5.9 K-8
- Jefferson City Grades: PK-8 | 222 students
6410 Route W
Jefferson City, MO 65101
(573) 636-7802 5.9 PK-8
- Loose Creek Grades: K-8 | 131 students
147 County Road 402
Loose Creek, MO 65054
(573) 897-3516 6 K-8
- Westphalia Grades: K-8 | 176 students
123 E Main St.
Westphalia, MO 65085
(573) 455-2339 6.1 K-8
- Jefferson City Grades: 9-12 | 131 students
2525 Rt. B
Jefferson City, MO 65101
(573) 638-0228 6.2 9-12
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.