St Genevieve School
- St. Genevieve School is committed to the formation of a Faith Community that is Christ-centered.
- The Gospel message is transmitted through example, a strong curriculum, relationships, and service, thereby creating a climate of respect in which good self-image breeds confidence and results in the ability to take risks.
- The multi-dimensional needs of the students are recognized and provided for by a well-rounded program.
- Christian values are presented with patience and enthusiasm in the belief that the students can and will assimilate these values.
- A strong sense of patriotism is also instilled to serve as a catalyst for eliciting responsible citizenship rooted in peace and justice.
- St. Genevieve, as a Catholic School, commits to the following to foster a love of God and of the teachings of Christ; to instill an appreciation of each student's uniqueness; to strive for excellence in education; to include the teaching of Christian principles in all subject areas; to encourage the students to assimilate Christian values; and, to develop in each student the attributes of a responsible citizen.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||251 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1|
National avg.: 13:1
- People that viewed St Genevieve School also viewed these schools: St. Mary Of The Assumption Elementary School.
September 30, 2017
Scandals in private school are bound to raise questions for those of us thinking about sending our children to private school. Regardless of how sensational these scandals may appear, they are actually few and far between.
September 29, 2017
Parents have many reasons for deciding to take their children out of public school and enrolling them in private school. This circumstance is something which can happen at any stage of your child's education.
September 29, 2017
Here are a dozen or so girls' schools' public thoughts about themselves and their missions.