St. Gerard Elementary School
- St. Gerard's curriculum is organized around the basic subjects of Religion, Reading, Writing, and Mathematics.
- It also includes courses in English, Social Studies, Science, Art, Music, Physical Fitness, and Computer Education.
- In addition, opportunities for community building and service to others are provided and encouraged.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||570 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||23 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||25:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- LansingGrades: PK-6 | 137 students
2100 W Saint Joseph St
Lansing, MI 48915
- LansingGrades: PK-8 | 78 students
1001 N Capitol Ave
Lansing, MI 48906
- LansingGrades: K-12 | 113 students
Po Box 80737
Lansing, MI 48908
- LansingGrades: NS-8 | 225 students
7910 E St Joe Hwy
Lansing, MI 48917
- LansingGrades: 9-12 | 530 students
501 N Marshall St
Lansing, MI 48912
January 08, 2018
Changes to the Tax Code in late 2017 included the addition of saving for K-12 private school education to 529 plans. We take a look at what this means for families thinking about private school for their children.
January 07, 2018
From time to time we all wonder how things might have turned out if circumstances and situations had been different. We apply that questioning to private schools.
December 27, 2017
Hundreds of private schools, and for that matter, public schools, outside the United States will be happy to have you as a teacher for a few years.