- Grades: Prekindergarten-6
- Enrollment: 131 students
- Yearly Tuition: $4,980
- Acceptance rate: 97%
- Average class size: 13 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Uniform-Khaki pants, white top
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Located in Lima, Ohio, Golden Bridge Academy is a non-profit, private school for students in pre-school through 6th grade.
- The premise behind the teaching at GBA is that all children learn at their own rate.
- When given the opportunity to do this there is a genuine and lasting love of learning that is instilled at an early age and extends throughout life.
- At Golden Bridge learning is hands on and developmentally appropriate.
- Our mission is to help students learn in an environment that stimulates them to move, explore, have self-directed choices and a sense of competence in each of the completed activities.
- In addition each student should have inner control over their emotions and be able to cognitively and emotionally start at their skill level and progress at their own rate.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Golden Bridge Academy cost?
What is the acceptance rate of Golden Bridge Academy?
When is the application deadline for Golden Bridge Academy?
Endorse Golden Bridge Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards