Golden Bridge Academy
Tel: (419) 222-6858
- Located in Lima, Ohio, Golden Bridge Academy is a non-profit, private school for students in pre-school through 6th grade.
- The premise behind the teaching at GBA is that all children learn at their own rate.
- When given the opportunity to do this there is a genuine and lasting love of learning that is instilled at an early age and extends throughout life.
- At Golden Bridge learning is hands on and developmentally appropriate.
- Our mission is to help students learn in an environment that stimulates them to move, explore, have self-directed choices and a sense of competence in each of the completed activities.
- In addition each student should have inner control over their emotions and be able to cognitively and emotionally start at their skill level and progress at their own rate.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-1|
|Total Students||87 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 19%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||13 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(Uniform-Khaki pants, white top)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,980|
|Tuition Notes||Discounts are available. Tuition can be paid in 10 or 12 monthly payments.|
|% on Financial Aid|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Karen Beard|
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.