Liberty Christian School
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (419) 229-6266
- Liberty Christian School provides an individualized Bible-based curriculum for each student.
- Many students work above their chronological grade level. Additional assistance is given to students until material is mastered.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Accelerated Christian Education (ACE) or (School of Tomorrow)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||10 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||3:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||10 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Uniform dress code)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$2,000|
|Tuition Notes||Additional fees - registration, ACSI insurance,books,building|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$800|
National avg.: 85%
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||6 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
4-H, Spanish Club, Student Council, Yearbook Staff
Arts and Music Programs:
Choir, Concert and Marching Band
- Liberty Christian School provides a safe, school environment with caring Christian teachers.
- Our curriculum is Bible-based and has a Biblical world-view in all subject areas.
- We have students who also attend Apollo Career Center and Rhodes State College during the school day.
- We offer additional classes in music, art, computer, Spanish, band, choir and physical education.
- Our graduates have attended and/or graduated from Anderson University, Cedarville University, University of Findlay, Grace College, Rhodes State College and University of Northwestern Ohio.
Profile last updated:
If you have a child is struggling in a full class size school setting this school in the best route. My son began in 2015 the middle of the 1st quater and has been on all A honor roll. He also has adhd and he is able to learn at his own pace verse being put into a learning disabilty class in city schools. This school has truly been amazing and the best for our family
- Posted by Parent - mlhor
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.