Liberty Christian School
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (419) 229-6266
Liberty Christian School provides an individualized Bible-based curriculum for each student.
Many students work above their chronological grade level. Additional assistance is given to students until material is mastered.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Accelerated Christian Education (ACE) or (School of Tomorrow)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||10 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 19%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||3:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||10 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Uniform dress code)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$2,000|
|Tuition Notes||Additional fees - registration, ACSI insurance,books,building|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$800|
National avg.: 85%
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||6 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
4-H, Spanish Club, Student Council, Yearbook Staff
Arts and Music Programs:
Choir, Concert and Marching Band
- Liberty Christian School provides a safe, school environment with caring Christian teachers.
- Our curriculum is Bible-based and has a Biblical world-view in all subject areas.
- We have students who also attend Apollo Career Center and Rhodes State College during the school day.
- We offer additional classes in music, art, computer, Spanish, band, choir and physical education.
- Our graduates have attended and/or graduated from Anderson University, Cedarville University, University of Findlay, Grace College, Rhodes State College and University of Northwestern Ohio.
Profile last updated:
If you have a child is struggling in a full class size school setting this school in the best route. My son began in 2015 the middle of the 1st quater and has been on all A honor roll. He also has adhd and he is able to learn at his own pace verse being put into a learning disabilty class in city schools. This school has truly been amazing and the best for our family
- Posted by Parent - mlhor
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.
TLTR? There are a couple of private school documents which you need to read.
You cannot rank private schools. We explain why.