St Helena School Of Hobbs, Inc.
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (575) 392-5405
- St. Helena School is very important to the children of this community.
- Children who attend St. Helena School continually succeed academically and personally.
- They are provided with a safe, bully-free environment that nurtures them both academically and spiritually.
- And, contrary to what you may think, roughly 40% of the children who attend St. Helena School are doing so through some financial aid scholarship.
- Without the help of generous individuals and companies, it would simply not be possible for many families to send their children to this top-notch elementary school.
- St. Helena School continually promotes religion and values in all aspects of school to help create a safe environment and improve the quality of education.
- Parents are actively involved in the Christian upbringing of their children so that the religious formation in the school and in the home reinforce each other.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||69 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 52%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- People that viewed St Helena School Of Hobbs, Inc. also viewed these schools: Trinity Christian Academy.
I'm a student st helena we don't have 6th anymore but I've been there since I was 3 I'm graduating this year this school is great!
- Posted by Student/Alumni - Lilli
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.