St Ignatius Catholic School
Tel: (989) 734-3443
- St. Ignatius Catholic School will provide a Christian education through the cooperation of our families, the primary teachers of our children.
- Guided by the Holy Spirit, the love of God, and Christ-like living, we will provide a Catholic Heritage of faith; a strong academic curriculum; an emphasis on Christian/family values; a safe and orderly learning environment; and appropriate enrichment programs.
- The purpose of St. Ignatius School is to prepare loyal, mature Catholics, informed by the authority of the Church which teaches the truth and law of God, as a guide to a well ordered life.
- We try to provide students with an orderly learning environment which encourages each to achieve all that they are capable of.
- We strive to develop inquiring and concerned young people by helping them to make prudent choices of the many alternatives that exist in our society.
- Emphasis on respect for the person and personal feelings of each student is stressed.
- The ultimate goal of St. Ignatius School is to evolve a committed Catholic who enthusiastically proclaims and lives the Christian life and who is loyal to both self and God.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 1-8|
|Total Students||71 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Rogers City Grades: PK-8 | 65 students
145 N 5th St
Rogers City, MI 49779
(989) 734-3580 0.5 PK-8
- Onaway Grades: 1-8 | 6 students
21440 M 68 Highway
Onaway, MI 49765
(989) 733-8600 21.5 1-8
- Alpena Grades: PK-7 | 89 students
355 Wilson Street
Alpena, MI 49707
(989) 354-4805 28.7 PK-7
- Alpena Grades: PK-6 | 122 students
500 N Second Ave
Alpena, MI 49707
(989) 354-4911 30.4 PK-6
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.