St Ignatius Of Loyola School
- St. Ignatius Catholic Elementary School, located in the Highland Park area of Los Angeles offers a program which is permeated by Gospel values through a curriculum that develops the spiritual, intellectual, moral and physical needs of the child in Kindergarten through Eighth Grade.
- While recognizing individual differences, we strive to provide a high standard of performance so that each child can reach his/her full potential.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||183 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- La Puente Grades: K-10 | 10 students
400 N. Sunset Ave.
La Puente, CA 91744 0.9 K-10
- South Pasadena Grades: K-6 | 24 students
1101 Arroyo Verde Rd.
South Pasadena, CA 91030
(323)258-9890 0.9 K-6
- Los Angeles Grades: 7-12 | 181 students
6957 N Figueroa Street
Los Angeles, CA 90042
(323)443-3100 1 7-12
- Pasadena Grades: 2-12 | 81 students
940 Avenue 64
Pasadena, CA 91105
(323)254-2274 1.2 2-12
- Los Angeles Grades: K | 74 students
1439 Colorado Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90041
(323)254-3027 1.8 K
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.