Tel: (323) 443-3100
- By providing hope and positive vision, Optimists bring out the best in kids.
- The Optimist Creed promise yourself to be so strong that nothing can disturb your peace of mind, to talk health, happiness and prosperity to every person you meet, to think only of the best, to work only for the best, and to expect only the best, to be just as enthusiastic about the success of others as you are about your own, to give so much time to the improvement of yourself that you have no time to criticize others, and to be too large for worry, too noble for anger, too strong for fear, and too happy to permit the presence of trouble.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-12|
|Total Students||181 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 45%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||17 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Los Angeles Grades: PK-12 | 354 students
4160 Grand View Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90066
(818) 751-1101 16.3 PK-12
- Los Angeles Grades: 6-12 | 87 students
11801 Mississippi Avenue
Los Angeles, CA 90025
(310) 751-1100 16.4 6-12
- Glendale Grades: K-12 | 477 students
700 Kimlin Dr
Glendale, CA 91206
(818) 244-8671 2.9 K-12
- Pasadena Grades: 1-12 | 121 students
971 N Altadena Dr
Pasadena, CA 91107
(626) 791-1255 5.6 1-12
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.