- By providing hope and positive vision, Optimists bring out the best in kids.
- The Optimist Creed promise yourself to be so strong that nothing can disturb your peace of mind, to talk health, happiness and prosperity to every person you meet, to think only of the best, to work only for the best, and to expect only the best, to be just as enthusiastic about the success of others as you are about your own, to give so much time to the improvement of yourself that you have no time to criticize others, and to be too large for worry, too noble for anger, too strong for fear, and too happy to permit the presence of trouble.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-12|
|Total Students||181 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 43%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||17 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- GlendaleGrades: 1-12 | 266 students
920 E Broadway
Glendale, CA 91205
- Los AngelesGrades: 5-12 | 145 students
11801 Mississippi Avenue
Los Angeles, CA 90025
- San DimasGrades: 1-12 | 164 students
762 Cypress St
San Dimas, CA 91773
- PasadenaGrades: 1-12 | 117 students
971 N Altadena Dr
Pasadena, CA 91107
- Los AngelesGrades: PK-12 | 266 students
4160 Grand View Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90066
September 05, 2017
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
September 05, 2017
Never lose sight of why you are planning to send your child to private school. This list of ten considerations will help you focus on the things which matter.
September 04, 2017
Use this hub to keep track of the steps in the private schools' admission process.