St Isidore Catholic School
- St. Isidore Catholic School, an integral part of the educational ministry of St. Isidore Parish, serves students from Preschool through Eighth Grade.
- Our school's purpose is to provide those in our parish and surrounding communities, who embrace our philosophy of education, with a program of Catholic religious instruction along with the highest quality academic curriculum.
- This educational process aims to integrate the Christian truths and values of our Catholic faith into the total life of the student.
- The culmination of this educational process is a well-rounded person who is capable of becoming a responsible and contributing member of the faith and civic communities.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||218 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||22:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||18 students|
|Number of AP Courses||3 courses|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$3,960|
|Tuition Notes||scholorships available|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$1,200|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Chris Reyna|
|Total Sports Offered||6 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Football, Golf, Track and Field, Volleyball, WrestlingBasketball, Football,|
Golf, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||5 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Calfironia Junior Scholorship Federation, National Junior Honor Society, Student Council, Student Newspaper, Student Store|
- People that viewed St Isidore Catholic School also viewed these schools: Christian Brothers High School.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Sacramento Grades: 9-12 | 1166 students
4315 Martin Luther King Jr Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95820
(916)733-3600 41.9 9-12
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.