St John Elementary School
- St. John Elementary/Middle School is a community school which offers its students a safe, nurturing, Christian environment, while promoting academic excellence for all its students.
- St. John Elementary/Middle School also offers its students the opportunity to participate in extracurricular and athletic programs throughout the school year.
- St. John Elementary/Middle School offers a curriculum which emphasizes achievement of basic skills, while providing opportunities for enriching and stimulating activities and experiences.
- The school strives to provide its students with a foundation that will lead to a fruitful adult life in both religious and secular areas.
- In addition to core curriculum subjects, St. John offers art instruction, computer instruction for kindergarten through eighth grade students, vocal music instruction, health and physical education instruction, and the services of a full time librarian.
- The mission of St. John Elementary/Middle School is to educate each student in the values and beliefs of the Catholic faith, to foster academic excellence, and to develop in each student a sense of personal integrity and worth in a nurturing, disciplined environment, thus continuing the rich tradition of the school.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||328 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||25:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.