Holy Family School
- As a Catholic school community, we commit ourselves to making the Christian faith living, conscious and active through a program of instruction and formation of the whole person.
- As educators in a Catholic school, we strive to instill Christian doctrine as well as establish moral values in keeping with the teachings of the Catholic Church.
- Faculty and students strive to develop a community, which reflects Christ's presence.
- We will provide an atmosphere in which our students can experience learning and which is fully integrated in the light of Christ-centered faith.
- We will strive to instruct our students in human knowledge, critical thinking and communication skills.
- Thus our methods of instruction will be designed to provide each child with the necessary skill to develop his/her maximum potential.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||410 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||21 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
October 29, 2017
A fascinating look at where our first Presidents went to school.
October 24, 2017
There are a lot of misconceptions about private schools. This is probably because private schools are indeed private.
October 24, 2017
When making an important decision that will impact the lives of your children, you need to have all the facts in place. We compiled a list of the most important factors to consider when choosing a final private school for your child.