Holy Family School
- As a Catholic school community, we commit ourselves to making the Christian faith living, conscious and active through a program of instruction and formation of the whole person.
- As educators in a Catholic school, we strive to instill Christian doctrine as well as establish moral values in keeping with the teachings of the Catholic Church.
- Faculty and students strive to develop a community, which reflects Christ's presence.
- We will provide an atmosphere in which our students can experience learning and which is fully integrated in the light of Christ-centered faith.
- We will strive to instruct our students in human knowledge, critical thinking and communication skills.
- Thus our methods of instruction will be designed to provide each child with the necessary skill to develop his/her maximum potential.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||410 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||21 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
May 10, 2018
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
May 10, 2018
Sending your children to a summer program or camp keeps them active in fun-filled settings. We explore your options.
April 19, 2018
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.