Holy Family School
- As a Catholic school community, we commit ourselves to making the Christian faith living, conscious and active through a program of instruction and formation of the whole person.
- As educators in a Catholic school, we strive to instill Christian doctrine as well as establish moral values in keeping with the teachings of the Catholic Church.
- Faculty and students strive to develop a community, which reflects Christ's presence.
- We will provide an atmosphere in which our students can experience learning and which is fully integrated in the light of Christ-centered faith.
- We will strive to instruct our students in human knowledge, critical thinking and communication skills.
- Thus our methods of instruction will be designed to provide each child with the necessary skill to develop his/her maximum potential.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||410 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||21 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
February 03, 2018
After conducting a survey of the educational backgrounds of current U.S. senators we were able to draw some interesting conclusions. Keep reading to learn more.
January 23, 2018
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.
January 18, 2018
From time to time we all wonder how things might have turned out if circumstances and situations had been different. We apply that questioning to private schools.