Holy Family School
Tel: (225) 344-4100
- As a Catholic school community, we commit ourselves to making the Christian faith living, conscious and active through a program of instruction and formation of the whole person.
- As educators in a Catholic school, we strive to instill Christian doctrine as well as establish moral values in keeping with the teachings of the Catholic Church.
- Faculty and students strive to develop a community, which reflects Christ's presence.
- We will provide an atmosphere in which our students can experience learning and which is fully integrated in the light of Christ-centered faith.
- We will strive to instruct our students in human knowledge, critical thinking and communication skills.
- Thus our methods of instruction will be designed to provide each child with the necessary skill to develop his/her maximum potential.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||434 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||24:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.