Charity Christian Academy
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-9|
|Total Students||180 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- The primary objective and purpose of Charity Christian Academy is to train the student in the knowledge of God and the Christian way of life and to give the student an excellent education. The teachers of Charity Christian Academy realize the solemn responsibility before God in molding the life and character of each of their students to give a good foundation for each child's future. The well-qualified administration and faculty demonstrate a caring concern for each child under their care.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Baton Rouge Grades: PK-12 | 36 students
17017 Florida Blvd
Baton Rouge, LA 70819
(225) 272-5592 11.4 PK-12
- Baton Rouge Grades: PK-8 | 549 students
8850 Goodwood Blvd
Baton Rouge, LA 70806
(225) 926-4885 5 PK-8
- Baton Rouge Grades: PK-8 | 1168 students
2025 Stuart Avenue
Baton Rouge, LA 70808
(225) 383-3871 2.2 PK-8
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?