Charity Christian Academy
- Top Ranked LA School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-9
- Students: 180 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 22%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
None / Rolling
- The primary objective and purpose of Charity Christian Academy is to train the student in the knowledge of God and the Christian way of life and to give the student an excellent education. The teachers of Charity Christian Academy realize the solemn responsibility before God in molding the life and character of each of their students to give a good foundation for each child's future. The well-qualified administration and faculty demonstrate a caring concern for each child under their care.
Endorse Charity Christian Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.
How Diverse Are Private Schools?
Decades ago private schools could have been accused of being elitist. You had to have money to attend. The student populations were fairly homogeneous. Fortunately that has changed.
Private School Job Searching 101
Here is a guide for teachers and administrators seeking employment in private schools. Think of it as a roadmap for the job search process.